melee technique help

Nov 12, 2006
Moose Jaw SK. Canada
Wii Online Code
4296-8829-9917-7024
Can anyone write up some tutorials on advanced techniques for melee so i can get better for brawl and any if there is any kind of specific technique for marth. thanks

There aren't really any advanced techniques but typically people completely ignore the sidestep and dodge capabilities which can be incredibly helpful when you nail them. As for Marth, I usually try to stay on the ground and avoid aerial combat.

SamiAmiaM said:
There aren't really any advanced techniques but typically people completely ignore the sidestep and dodge capabilities which can be incredibly helpful when you nail them. As for Marth, I usually try to stay on the ground and avoid aerial combat.

Really? Marth has really awesome aerial combos. That's pretty much why I use him, I fight aerial pretty much all the time.
For Marth I would suggest constant attack with the edge of the sword. Also, if you're good at timing you can use the counter pretty effectively. Just be good at timing, because if you miss it's likely you won't recover quickly.

anax4aero said:
Really? Marth has really awesome aerial combos. That's pretty much why I use him, I fight aerial pretty much all the time.
For Marth I would suggest constant attack with the edge of the sword. Also, if you're good at timing you can use the counter pretty effectively. Just be good at timing, because if you miss it's likely you won't recover quickly.

that''s why i main mario basically, his side a's are aweomse

Most of these advanced techniques wont even be on brawl.

They are glitches which are very well known, so they are obviously going to fix the glitches. Some of them are already confirmed to be fixed.

Back