Memory storage device

Waqas45

WiiChat Member
Sep 4, 2012
Bay Shore NY
Wii Online Code
4807-3165-4204-1923
Hey everyone, I just got a Nintendo Wii like 3 days ago, so I am kinda new to everything.

My question is since the wii did not come with any type of memory device to save games on, what kind of memory device will I need to save games?

The Wii can store memory from the games on the console itself, but there are also SD cards that you can purchase for storing saves and transfering data.

I didn't know that, that's cool. How much memory does it have in itself? And what if I use a USB flash drive 8GB

It has 512mb
Its plenty for game saves and a few games

It has built in memory where you can save your game data and add more Wii channels, games etc.. You can also use a USB Device and/or a SD Card.

Alright thatnks for anwers guys. Now does anyone know where can I get Mario kart 64 for cheep

Ebay?

To get it on the Wii you will need to buy it on the Wii its self using Wii points.
Then you will need the classic controller to play it

Ebay?

To get it on the Wii you will need to buy it on the Wii its self using Wii points.
Then you will need the classic controller to play it

Yes thank you for mentioning that too :). Ebay is the most trusted website I use to buy stuff online. That's how I got my Goldeneye 007 Wii brand new for £10 :D. It comes next day delivery.

I have a classic controller, I'll check on Ebay

Is their any other fun Wii game besides Mario KArt wii?

Back