Messed up a christmas present

Its fixed for 1 second then its broken again....

I want a black 360 that never gets a red ring of death

icyoooppplaa said:
Its fixed for 1 second then its broken again....

I want a black 360 that never gets a red ring of death
It doesn't get the red ring but it just bursts into flames.

I want Waluigi to kick Bill Gates in the nads

WTF!...

He does but Bill Gates kicks him back and Waluigi just burst into flames.

I want to be able to make something cool with GIMP

Bills gates nads are booms and you die

I want A wii, all the wii games, ds, all the ds games , ps3,all the ps3 games , xbox360 , all the xbox 360 games , a new mac book , all the mac games , i want a iphone , chesse , i also want all thee donuts i the universe , every thing thta every one else has , i want the person who responds to this to make a reason for each of my things why i wont get it and a differ nt reason not same ok go.....

Mc_Evan said:
Bills gates nads are booms and you die

I want A wii, all the wii games, ds, all the ds games , ps3,all the ps3 games , xbox360 , all the xbox 360 games , a new mac book , all the mac games , i want a iphone , chesse , i also want all thee donuts i the universe , every thing thta every one else has , i want the person who responds to this to make a reason for each of my things why i wont get it and a differ nt reason not same ok go.....
You get them, but Waluigi runs in and steals them and distributes them to members of the Waluigi Fan Club

I want to finish my the entire 3D model of Waluigi by Christmas and post an animation

Mc_Evan said:
You get it done but you can put it online becuse when your done you computer magicly disaperas and...

I want to have a bad christamas.
You do. :lol:

I want Waluigi to star in his own game

Didn't they ask for that in Nintendo Power in the reader letters section? Nevermind, they based it off the Alvin and the Chipmunks game: ie~ put his face over Alvin's.

I want a better sig

You will never get a better sig because everyone 'will' think that your a spammer and then your photoshop skills 'will' fail forever, so you quit.

I want to be a martian for Christmas.

I use gimp, and you're not supposed to say that I don't get it, you make it worse than it really is. Read the rules.

You get to be a martian, but a dog chews you up.

I want Close to stop bullying me.

Back