Messed up a christmas present

I believe it's a hardware failure, something like overheating and something inside starts to crack until it breaks, then the 360's useless. Or so i heard thats how it breaks.
Edit:Bill gates put a bomb in it, and it explodes and his little nerdling comes out.Then.....omg, i don't want to think what they did to you.
I hope my b-day is fun.

Last edited:
Close said:
You get it, but then Naruto turns in to 9-Tail-Demon fox because he was mad at you making him in a sucky sig and kills you.

I want a computer for Christmas.

See, this is why i hate you, you make fun of everyone else, but u don't look in a mirror, your sig is ugly, and your avy bores me.......

TJ: your birthday is too good and you start dancing in a no dancing zone and you go to jail :lol:

i want close to stop being mean for christmas

Oh he stops, but that destroyed the space-time-continuom(sry cant spell it)Either way we all go to a different dimension where blue is red, dogs are cats, turkeys are tubas, and close's name is open.
I would like to get out of prison for dancing in a non-dance zone.

you get out but ur so happy again, u dance in the same zone....... and go back to jail

i want a tv for christmas

You get a 60 inch screen.
But since it is an alternate dimension, it's a 3 inch.
I would like that no dance zone to spontaneously combust.

it doesn't, and you still get out of jail, but dance in the same zone....

i want a fart for chrisstmas :lol:

the monopoly board you're playing on explodes in your face and you go back to jail for playing a monopoly board that blows up in a non blow up zone! :lol:

i want a present for christmas

You open it and its a jack-in-the-box, it hits you in the face and you get a black eye.
I want to be immune to jail.

to become immune, but theres a jail that can penetrate it even if u r immune to jail, so you go to that jail, any questions :confused:

i want a question for chrismas

Back