Messed up a christmas present

You get a house but when ever girls come over and your about to have ... the walls start talking and sacre them away...lmao

Wii girliefaire - You get a pen but stab yourself in the eye

I want everyone to shutup :)

wii_girliefairie said:
god says no.
i want a fly pen and paper.EDIT:marioman.
I'll grant your wish since mario man doesn't want one.

You get your fly pen and paper but the battery (or whatever it runs on) goes off every time it you turn it on so you can't possibly use it.

I want a turnip for x-mas.

i ship you a burning bag off pooh because you didnt want anythingy....
i want something that can not be broken and is always the right thing no matter wat (ie the wrong thing comes it turns into the right thing)

you get just the right thing for xmas and is in perfect condition, however, it is only a rental blow-up doll

i want a penguin for christmas

damn.......you get something thats black and white, buts it only a zebra

i want freaks to stop posting FREE WIIPOINTS

they stop, but in a week they will be back!:devil:

i want santa to stop eating my cookies that i make on Christmas eve.They're for me and he keeps stealing them!

the post-it's don't stick to anything

I want chocolate oranges for christmas *drool*

they really should sell those all year round

Congratulations! Your new fire extinguisher is actually full of isopropyl alcohol. How bad did it suck when you found THAT out the hard way?

I want an ice-cream machine. Not the crappy one like your grandparents had you sit on at Thanksgiving, but one of the nicer ones...like a blast chiller!!!

you're rep mushroom tuns into a poison mushroom and when someone reps you your rep goes down.

ipod touch: touch features have been disabled

i want an NES for Christmas

you get one, but only to find out that radioactive dust has been harbored in all the inputs, and when you blow on it, boom! instant mutant.

and not the cool kind, either.

i want a chameleon wii case mod for christmas.

Back