Messed up a christmas present

It bites you and you are snake-poisoned and you turn into a were-snake

I wanna be a wolf....

You see Minda! And she turns you into wolf Linksdarkside.But then its her doctors appointment, so she leaves and forgets about you.Try typing on the computer now muwahaha!
I want a cute pet bunny>.>

The bunny is pink and ... it bites you.... and you turn into a pink bunny.

I want my girlfriend to look like the character she made up, which is a female Link. (so hot!) I've seen pictures of her before!

She magically becomes a random Zelda character instead.And the winner is........tingle congratulations!
I want to go to sleep.

You go to sleep, but it is infested with horrid dreams.

I wish TJgamer would have horrible dreams

i have horrible dreams but i fall out of bed and wake up.
Now i want an ice pack for my head.

The ice is actually liquid nitrogen, and it sticks to your head and freezes it.

I want my girlfriend to give me a harem cosplaying as Zelda.

LinksDarkSide said:
The ice is actually liquid nitrogen, and it sticks to your head and freezes it.

I want my girlfriend to give me a harem cosplaying as Zelda.
:ee5k: uhhh what? Do you know what that is kirby?>.> (-'.'-) <.<
nope he doesnt so he eats it.
I want to know how kirby is a "he".

He's anatonically incorrect, seeing as he is a pink ball, so it's become apparent that Kirby was born a he she.

I want to know what someone thinks of my sig.

(start from beginning of first page to end of first page)
The gutted cat with broken legs left a note to kill itself when it found out about its fake Smash bros game on his laptop, but it was hacked into, and he could not log in, therefore did not know what to do, so asked his parakeet friend, but with his serious case of turrets, curses at him repeatedly, forcing its owner to bake it in a microwave, killing the cat's best and only friend, but gets a 360 from a will the parakeet made, but since it was cursed with the ring of death, he just chucked it against the wall and bought a wii instead with Super Mario Galaxy, but the fake Chinese version, which just made the cat feel even worse, and accidentally turned on his mp3 player which had the worst group of country songs ever created and automatically bought songs for 5$ each because of a virus, but since the cat had broken legs, it could not fix it, but a small dog came along, but started to attack the cat and bit those who tried to kill him, but because of the incredibly graphic tablet, his eyes melted and he becomes blind, but is still happy thanks to the unlimited moldy candy, but since it is moldy and he eats too much, he gets type 2 diabetes and gets a stomach virus, killing him slowly and painfully, and a maid comes along to clean him up, but decides to play wii instead, but it exploded and a shard of it stabs her, and she tries to rush to the hospital on her dirt bike, but since it doesn't work, she dies from loss of blood, and her blood cells were magic, and granted the cats wishes, and the government AKA THE MAN takes them away and you cant use the rest because they are out of earshot and you cant move because you have broken limbs, but one wish was granted, and a brand new LCD HD TV was lowered from the heavens, but shattered when it landed on the ground, a random nearby pen the dead maid dropped was used to write a death note, but you couldn't because your paws are broken, and the pen was sent back to the factory, and instead of a new pen, they sent you a giant ds, that landed on you, crushing your weak body, and your last wish was to get some wendies chicken fingers, and the wish was granted, but instead of chicken finger's, you got Wendy's fingers, and you ate them, wnd you were revived from its bloody tasteiness, so you decided to buy Nintendo to start a new life, but you had no money, so you just ended up with nothing, and then were sued by the Wendy's Co. for eating their mascot for 5,000,000,000$, and the cat is in debt forever.

what the hay-who was that:lol:
(in relpy to previous wish)I like your sig it looks great for the christmas holiday.....but someone messed with your mind and it actually easter◎.○
I want a cute pikachu as a pet.
Im going to bed, then have horrible dreams only to fall out of bed and freeze my head with a liquid nitrogen ice pack....see yal tomorrow!

Last edited:
Pikachu electrocutes you and you suffer from third-degree burns unlike in the anime.

I want a new cell phone

Back