Metal Gear Solid 4 New Trailer

GamerCon said:
Its still a short game. I put 150+ hours in Super Mario Bros. 3 but that doesnt make it a long game. Xenosaga, thats a long game.
so?
talking about multiplayer, the meat of the game.

It was ok online. I didnt get much time cause im not payin for it. Ive been playin Resistance online, i think its better.

Rep me if i post!

All the trailers, if they are almost completely real time, then they won't launch MGS4 on the 360. This game truly uses the power of the PS3. It was take an immense amount of work for Konami to port this game to the 360. It's the equivilant of Resident Evil 4 GC being ported to the PS2. It can be done, and Konami may have to. They estimated if there were 5 million PS3 owners, only 1 million at most would buy the game at launch. Those are horrible stats.

Resistance is sooo fun online
Gears online is great too... Was playing it at a friends house for long, I'm not actually good at it, sometimes I could get a kill on them, but most of the time I have to use the Chainsaw

Ha, yea. Id be lucky to get a kill on gears.

MGS4 will not be going to 360. May be a port later but it is not going to 360 at the moment.

Sorry to let you guys know, but kojima did not release a new movie. Someone changed some of the coloring and removed the ps3 symbol on it to stir up more crap.

Wii&Ps3 said:
Sorry to let you guys know, but kojima did not release a new movie. Someone changed some of the coloring and removed the ps3 symbol on it to stir up more crap.
Fraid not. It is an official release.

mgs4_remix_500.jpg

This new footage is simply a recut version of last year's E3 trailer but smoke effects, particles, lighting, textures, motion blur - all of these things have been visually tweaked,

Back