Metroid Prime 3 Demos on Wii shop channel!!!

luigi fanatic

WiiChat Member
Mar 17, 2007
Australia
check your wii shop channel now!!! there is a demo(s) of Metroid prime 3!!! unfortunately i think its only America. Though i don't get to see it cause im Aussie and neither do the Europeans..............:mad5:

Thats too bad :(

Do you know how much wii points it costs? Maybe we get it later on. I hope that we still get a seperate demo channel. 'cause Im not paying for a bunch of demos and than the full retail price for the original game

hey, i downloaded it guys. its jus a couple of videos. ill keep you guys updated. i jus clicked on a video right now. dont know if you can actually play it. :)

UPDATE!!! okay, its really simple, its not a demo for gameplay. its jus two videos. one shows intense fighting. awesome graphics, and the other is a long trailer of the game. there are two more videos there, but they wont be released till the 13th. so yea, thats all it is. :)

Last edited:
its just a preview, it uses 70 blocks of memory but is free to download. Its a four part preview with the last 2 parts releasing on the 13th of August.

Oh you can't play it?? Sorry, i wasn't 100% sure but trailers are still ok. Maybe this can lead to things more like Xbox live which has demos.

How hard can it be for Nintendo to just post the videos on the wii shop channel world-wide?? Oh well, im used to it by now, i just hope we get the videos soon.

*whispers* (Nintendo needs to put out a hard drive) Hey guys wouldn't it be great if we could download these videos instead of streaming them so we can see em full screen and not worry about skipping in the video? Huh? Huh?! A playable demo or beta would be even cooler!

'_'

Anyways.

The videos were nice, but nothing special.

I'm just excited Ninty is starting to branch out with some videos, hopefully some free playable demos will come before long. But at least they are starting to use the shop channel for some extra stuff. The videos are cool, sorry anyone not in the USA.

Back