Metroid Prime 3 Demos on Wii shop channel!!!

branandlee said:
I'm just excited Ninty is starting to branch out with some videos, hopefully some free playable demos will come before long. But at least they are starting to use the shop channel for some extra stuff. The videos are cool, sorry anyone not in the USA.

I totally agree, this is the first time nintendo has done anything like this so I'm hoping its a sign of things to come. They took their sweet time but its finally happening, plus the videos were really really cool.

yeh i do agree with branandlee, lackluster dj, jesse1596 at least they are releasing new multimedia.
And those at IGN question where all the hype was for MP:3 and one day later this comes out.

cookiemonsta11111 said:
Why are the Americas always treated to such great entertainment whilst the rest of us get ****-all? Why Nintendo, Why?

I really don't know what you mean by this...

We got Mario Strikers ages before our friends in the US. It all works itself out evenly over time!!

I just downloaded it and very excited, not at the game been a fan since 1 but at the fact what this system is capable of. This is the first light of nintendo getting demos I wouldn't be surprise a demo will be out soon. For PS360 nintendo is comming up online and all get ready!!!!!!!

Holy sh*t! Well in cyberzombie, that trailor was awesome...man I am so excited but so pissed as well - I live in Europe so can't get that :( but at least I've seen it now and I don't know what I'm more excited about - Metroid, or the fact that Nintendo look like they'll be releasing previews/demos! Metroid looks f*ckin sweet though and I cannot wait for this game...does anyone know when it's out in Europe?

it really wasnt anything, the first video was a trailer of the game, and the second video was that bridge battle that is already all over the internet and im sure all of you have seen. the only cool thing about the bridge battle video was that the guy playing was AMAZINGLY GOOD! at the game. and did anyone else like the music it played with you clicked on the videos from the wiimenu before hitting start. i loved it.

i honestly at first (even though i read the letter) that it was gonna be a game demo! i really really really really really wished it was!

Last edited:
No problems dudes ;)

The best thing about this demo/preview thing is that they released it like this. Sure you can find stuff like this on the internet. But the fact that they used it like this will probably mean they are going to use it more in the future :D

What if we switched our wii's country btw. Would that help?

Also: Check out how smooth the camera turns. Its like playing an FPS on the pc !

Last edited:
Oh man.

I gotta choose.....

Action Replay...
Or be able to be for cool demos...

Blast you Nintendo.
BLAST YOU.

cookiemonsta11111 said:
Why are the Americas always treated to such great entertainment whilst the rest of us get ****-all? Why Nintendo, Why?

Because Americans invented video games and because the biggest video gaming market (money-wise) is the US. So therefore, it is only fair that Americans get the best stuff, although the Japanese seem to me to get even better stuff.

Back