Mii'z are quite ugly

Lol!
The first miii, i made was some random ugly indian guy =]

1) I find it ironic that it's the thirteen-year-old who actually knows how to use proper English, while everyone else on here bashing her seems to have trouble organizing the letters on their keyboard into anything resembling language or proper grammar. I mean, seriously people: there/their/they're, to/too/two, your/you're... they're different, learn to use them. And apostrophes and proper capitalization are your friends. I hate being a grammar-nazi but peoples' skills at writing legibly on here seem to be decaying rapidly.

2) I'm surprised how much customization one can do with Miis, but the end result is almost always pretty boring and overly-cartoony. I'm not impressed, and the whole idea seems pretty much wasted since basically nothing uses them but Wii Sports. I spent way too much time making mine, got a decent result, and immediately stopped caring once I played games other than Wii Sports. So basically, yes most Wiis are ugly but it's not worth my time to care about it.

i find it ironic that you bring this up hours after it's already been settled.

i find it ironic as well that you choose to scold people for grammar on the wii chat forum. there are other places; the lounge, some other forum, school. maybe you should pay more attention next time you post, like improve your timing? if you can do that, i'll be sure to type more legibly. (lmao)

but then again, there must be a problem if you've seen a rapid decay of proper grammar during your entire 13 posts here.

Last edited:
1) Hours? So what? Sorry, some of us don't live on these forums to respond in the minutes you seem to require. If it had been "days" you'd have a valid argument.

2) So because people are worse in other forums doesn't mean they shouldn't bother trying to write legibly here? Since when are all forums required reading?

3) "here" = the internet. Don't judge my time online by my posts on this forum. I have more than twice the years on this planet as you (which also means I have a job and a living outside of WiiChat and don't live at home, see #1)

4) At least I had something on-topic to say. Despite my frustrations (which weren't directed at any specifically-named person), half my post was on-topic. You just felt like attacking me personally and contributed nothing to the topic at-hand which I was continuing.

Probably due time that this thread was closed by a mod.

sremick said:
1) Hours? So what? Sorry, some of us don't live on these forums to respond in the minutes you seem to require. If it had been "days" you'd have a valid argument.

2) So because people are worse in other forums doesn't mean they shouldn't bother trying to write legibly here? Since when are all forums required reading?

3) "here" = the internet. Don't judge my time online by my posts on this forum. I have more than twice the years on this planet as you (which also means I have a job and a living outside of WiiChat and don't live at home, see #1)

4) At least I had something on-topic to say. Despite my frustrations (which weren't directed at any specifically-named person), half my post was on-topic. You just felt like attacking me personally and contributed nothing to the topic at-hand which I was continuing.

Probably due time that this thread was closed by a mod.

3) which also means I have a job and a living outside of WiiChat and don't live at home, see #1) Insert wife/girlfriend oh..no my bad.

Also technically bashing people about their grammar and then talking about mii's is not really all that on topic. And it has been quite a few hours since the last post before you. You got a life thats great, as hard as it is to believe, not everyone on here lives in their mom's basement and spends all hours playing video games. Only some do. But nice try with the basement and other great nerdish jokes. I am on here at least 1 maybe 2 hours a day on this site, and thats not straight time, thats altogether. I have school, soccer, friends to see etc., I still find time to post on here and play with my Wii, something you must have time for as well considering you joined wiichat.
And where does someone as yourself call the shots to get a thread closed?

@WWL2P

Yes an update would be rather nice.

sremick said:
1) I find it ironic that it's the thirteen-year-old who actually knows how to use proper English, while everyone else on here bashing her seems to have trouble organizing the letters on their keyboard into anything resembling language or proper grammar. I mean, seriously people: there/their/they're, to/too/two, your/you're... they're different, learn to use them. And apostrophes and proper capitalization are your friends. I hate being a grammar-nazi but peoples' skills at writing legibly on here seem to be decaying rapidly.

Actually, you're the menace. Complaining about this in a random thread just because you felt you had to. What did this cause? An argument perhaps? I bet you didn't see that coming. When an argument starts, it takes a while to let it stop and guess who started it all. And for your posts after this one, if you hate seeing bad grammer (I do too but I don't complain, it's life, deal with it) then why did you join a forum that you probably knew would have a bunch of young kids? So, was it worth it?

On topic: My first Mii was one of myself. After that, I made celebs.

ps3s virtual world is sweet! we need like a mii-world or something like that... its too cool!

Back