MOH Heroes2

byrddawgs

WiiChat Member
Feb 24, 2008
Stupid question... I've finished the game on first two levels (stuck in Hero), and have been playing online some. Love it!!! But, why is it that I can blast away at someone with the shotgun or machine gun, I can't kill them. However, I seem to die immediatley. Am I missing something? or do I just need more practice???

dude i think i speak for everyone when i say it just happens....i've practiced alot and have kind of got out of that......so just keep praticing and good luck

It takes practice, aim for the head and consider the internet lag, by leading your shots. Also, some weapons are better than others, I prefer the STG or M1.

It happened to me too, i wasted all 120 thompson bullets on someone who was stood right next to me, not moving but they were shooting at other people...Then they turned round and killed me in a couple of shots. Maybe it's just a glitch that happens to everyone every so often.

I'll ask my question here instead of making a new thread.

This is also a stupid question. I just started playing the game and I love it. I just signed up for an EA account to play this game online. Now it's telling me to create a persona. Could someone tell me what this means? I just started playing, so I know this is a noob question.

HammerBro. said:
I'll ask my question here instead of making a new thread.

This is also a stupid question. I just started playing the game and I love it. I just signed up for an EA account to play this game online. Now it's telling me to create a persona. Could someone tell me what this means? I just started playing, so I know this is a noob question.

the username and password is the stuff u use to get in. then u can make a persona which will be your in game name. for example. your username is hammerbros and password is mario. u type that. after that u make a persona called luigi. so luigi will be the name which will come up in the game.

Practice, practice and practice. Might be from lag but I think that's only on online PC games, then again I could be wrong.

Back