Monday!!

i had MK64, Golden Eye 007(WHY DON'T THEY HAVE THIS YET!?!), super mario 64...i never bought SF64 but i rented it once, i thought it was fun...and i forgot the rest lol...it was too long ago!

v6jbird said:
lawl lawl lawl 2....
what's up with that? :wtf:

k, i recommend getting some old school stuff then. if you haven't tried a link to the past, get that, or the original zelda (cause its cheaper, and has 2 games in 1). also take a look at f-zero if you like racing games (no multiplayer sadly). can never forget about super mario games, get either super mario world or super mario bros. if you've got all that, take a look at sonic the hedgehog and bonk's adventure for TG16.

OMG There was 2 star fox games! I remember now, but god, after that 1st one.... I was all um, no thanks. LOL.

wiisawesome, try out zelda and mario games on the vc. You will enjoy those ones a lot.

I enjoy StarFox 64 MUCH more then I enjoy some Mario game, or some Zelda game. Just a preferance. If your looking for a fun shooter, then get $10 and download StarFox 64. You wont regret it if you have an open mind about games, but I guess if you havnt already played this, then you dont, so....

Back