More Online!!!!

Remegy

WiiChat Member
Sep 15, 2007
Wii Online Code
5699-7924-9255-6172
Is it just me or is nintendo releasing almost no online games (theres only a handfull like; pokemon, SSBB, Strikers and Bw2, mario kart) but seriously, the wii has been out for a whole year and they have 4-5 games planned (only 2 released). like, PS3 and 360 have only a handful that AREN'T online.

i mean nintendo released soooo many games that could have been great online games like;Mario Party, DK bongo Blast, ExciteTruck, Rayman, warioware, Metroid, My sims,WiiPlay,Wii sports ect.

so wut do u guys think? should they have more online for the wii?

EA has there own wii network because Nintendo was gay for a while and said third parties can't use there network for online games. they have already released a few online games and more to come, in addition to nintendo's online games of course.

Wii sports 2 ( if there is one )
Rayman 2
Trauma Center
Csi game that'll probably suck
Medal of honor heroes 2
Balatin Wars 2
Will be online.

I seriously expected more from nintendo and it's not like they have an excuse. It's not like they can't make loads of online games, they just for some reason won't.

JAKE196 said:
EA has there own wii network because Nintendo was gay for a while and said third parties can't use there network for online games. they have already released a few online games and more to come, in addition to nintendo's online games of course.

EA has their own network for their online games for all systems, not just Nintendo. That way they can easily shut down online support for older games, making you buy the newer version if you want to keep playing online. They recently did this with a bunch of their sports games.

that was before, there are very recently announcements by nintendo saying that they plan to improve the wii online service, by releasing wii downloadable games (not vc), a wii chat channel, also downloadable demos for wii games, and of course many new online games:

WWE 2008
Guitar Hero III
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
NBA Live 08
Madden NFL 08
FIFA Soccer 08

of course there are more online games coming......but i have no time to list them all......;p

ive heard that the new dragon ball z game is gonna be onine which will be gooood, but yeah i agree not enough, why wasnt mp3 online?

that would have been really great.....:(
Metroid Prime 3 seems to be super, even if i have never played it......

I guess we're not getting an answer as to y these games aren't online so all we can do is just wait for the announced ones to come out and just b happy with it.

IF they make a lot of online games, a lot of them won't be played online.. and that's just a waste.. I think a good amount of online games are its on its way right now and shud be enough for the time being.

There will be more soon.. But i hope they dont release all or most games as online games because that wud decrease the population on a specific game for online gaming.

JAKE196 said:
yeah 3rd parties cant use NWFC until like november 19 '07 i beleive. soon a barrage of online games will come , methinks.

At least the quality of most of the upcoming online games is high , Id rather a few good uns than a shed load of crap

like, almost every DS game that comes out is online, why cant they do the same for wii?

Back