More Random ****

I'd just like to remind people he's from Michigan and not from here in the south :D

Well for a Confederate supporting, illiterate, trolling, flaming, immature, 23-hour-internet-a day, useless, balless, brainless, gutless, nissan driving, 100 different threads on 100 **** topics making, ugly girlfriend/sister/mum shithole of an excuse of an account you can **** right off.

I love you.

ty

o com on ppl u cnt act liek u dont masturbate, 90% of all men do it butt im nawt totally sure bout women lol
Ran threw my translater
To

Oh cum on peoples lap you cunt. Act like you dont masturbate, 90% of all men do it butt in hat. Totally sure bout women lol
Some people tend to use tissues.

Most blokes dont talk about that thing uless its one of them sites.

Butt in hat?
Arse hat?

I have seem women do it

Last edited:
ty

o com on ppl u cnt act liek u dont masturbate, 90% of all men do it butt im nawt totally sure bout women lol

Everyone masturbates, even the sweet old lady Martha down the street who gives out cookies to the little juniors. On the positive side, masturbation has alot of healthy benefits.

You definitely could have done better with this thread though..

THANK YOU

sum1 actully knows wat they're talkin bout on this site!!!!

how cud i have improved the thread mr. harakami??

Everyone masturbates, even the sweet old lady Martha down the street who gives out cookies to the little juniors. On the positive side, masturbation has alot of healthy benefits.

Thanks for putting the image in my head, Scott! :ihih:

An old lady that gives cookies? :ee5k: I wouldn't be touching those cookies if she masterbates.
What are the health benefits? :eek:ut:

Anytime guys.

THANK YOU

sum1 actully knows wat they're talkin bout on this site!!!!

how cud i have improved the thread mr. harakami??

Well, for starters... you could have atleast spiced the question up and made it somewhat intelligent, rather than just throwing it out there like it's nothing for the "lulz".

An old lady that gives cookies? :ee5k: I wouldn't be touching those cookies if she masterbates.
What are the health benefits? :eek:ut:

Masturbation can...

- Induce sleep
- Lower blood pressure
- Help alleviate stress
- Relieves tension
- Feel soooo good
- be a good alternative for those who can't get laid, or aren't ready for sex
- Increase blood flow to the genital region, which can help overall sexual functioning.
- help men increase ejaculatory control, and manage rapid or delayed ejaculation
- etc etc etc.

To add, masturbation is totally normal.

There are no side effects... well, except guilt... "Why am I doin' this ****??... I gotta stop! D: "

Scott, i brought you back here for good. Not to corrupt us with old lady images D=

Back