More Random ****

Anytime guys.

Well, for starters... you could have atleast spiced the question up and made it somewhat intelligent, rather than just throwing it out there like it's nothing for the "lulz".

Masturbation can...

- Induce sleep
- Lower blood pressure
- Help alleviate stress
- Relieves tension
- Feel soooo good
- be a good alternative for those who can't get laid, or aren't ready for sex
- Increase blood flow to the genital region, which can help overall sexual functioning.
- help men increase ejaculatory control, and manage rapid or delayed ejaculation
- etc etc etc.

To add, masturbation is totally normal.

There are no side effects... well, except guilt... "Why am I doin' this ****??... I gotta stop! D: "

So if I can't fall asleep do you suggest me jacking off? :eek:ut:

I know. I'm ... I'm sorry.:thumbsup:

Oh, you haven't done it already?

Depending on how old you are... it would look bad, if I sad yes.

Well not to fall asleep :zzz:
I'm 15. Are you a guy? Because they call you Scott and your signature is a girl. :eek:ut:
So it will work if I can't fall asleep. Do doctors recomend it to people with insomnia? :thumbsup:

Are you Snake? Because you say you're 15 but your avatar is Snake, and he's much older than that.

Well for a Confederate supporting, illiterate, trolling, flaming, immature, 23-hour-internet-a day, useless, balless, brainless, gutless, nissan driving, 100 different threads on 100 **** topics making, ugly girlfriend/sister/mum shithole of an excuse of an account you can **** right off.

Now what the hell is wrong with driving a Nissan?:incazzato:

Are you Snake? Because you say you're 15 but your avatar is Snake, and he's much older than that.

What the hell?

How are you typing if you are a plant!? Plants can't type!

Oh, I know what you're trying to say. :thumbsup: I'm predicting Gikoku's gender based on the avatar and signature.
I mean that it would be weird taking masterbating advice from a chick because when a guy does it it's different from a girl. :rolleyes:
If you are awake 5 hours before school begins and you can't go to sleep so you either take a pill that makes you sleepy or masterbate? :eek:ut:

Well not to fall asleep :zzz:
I'm 15. Are you a guy? Because they call you Scott and your signature is a girl. :eek:ut:
So it will work if I can't fall asleep. Do doctors recomend it to people with insomnia? :thumbsup:

I don't think many doctors would, since it's an awkward thing to recommend to your patients. Not to mention there are other alternatives to help with insomnia.

Besides, masturbation as a means of sleep inducement is rather amusing. Imagine an old man trying to masturbate at the PC so he can sleep, and he succeeds but unfortunately falls asleep in the chair... dick hangin' all out and everything.

Yes, I'm a guy.

Scott. For the love of God stop.

Besides, masturbation as a means of sleep inducement is rather amusing. Imagine an old man trying to masturbate at the PC so he can sleep, and he succeeds but unfortunately falls asleep in the chair... dick hangin' all out and everything.
I HATE YOU.

What the hell?

How are you typing if you are a plant!? Plants can't type!
Neither can purple eyes.

I don't think many doctors would, since it's an awkward thing to recommend to your patients. Not to mention there are other alternatives to help with insomnia.

Yes, I'm a guy.
I lol'd for reals.

Oh, I know what you're trying to say. :thumbsup: I'm predicting Gikoku's gender based on the avatar and signature.
I mean that it would be weird taking masterbating advice from a chick because when a guy does it it's different from a girl. :rolleyes:
If you are awake 5 hours before school begins and you can't go to sleep so you either take a pill that makes you sleepy or masterbate? :eek:ut:

Its not really that differet. 4 easy steps both genders use.

1: Make sure you are alone (unless you have a fetish)

2: Stimulate

3: Stroke

4: Enjoy

Yes, I'm a guy.

It would be funny if it happens to a friend of mine, he forgets his wallet and goes to his room to get it just to find his grandpa sleeping and with his thing out.

Storm when a guy does it he pulls and when a girl does it she pushes. So it's not that similar.

Last edited:
Back