Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Most Embarrasing Thing in your life!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Attacktix, Oct 7, 2007.

1. Attacktix

Attacktix WiiChat Member

post the most emmarasing thing that ever happend to you.

Mine was that i went to a water park and was looking for my sister, What i didnt know is that there was a topless area, up some stairs. I walked up the toppless area on acciedent. All the ladies started Screaming at me!!!!! and then someone took me from that area and yelled at me. i was so emmbaresd and mad. :crazy:

2. surfinrach90

surfinrach90 I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.

got reaaaaally drunk and my friends families company x-mas party and was drunkly telling her uncle I loved him, then told some random boy in our car on the way back to her house that I loved him, then blacked out for the rest of the night.. woke up the next morning in a pool of my own vomit on my friends bed. I then discovered that I'd been sick over her bed, bedroom floor, bedroom walls, landing floor, walls, banister.. bathroom walls, bath, sink, and finally in the toilet.. and almost over her aunt who was on the toilet when they carried me into the toilet to be sick =/

So yeah.. first and only time for me to get that drunk, I'm usually really responsible with what I drink and I usually drink more than what I did that night and I've been fine.. =/

Now every time my friends uncle sees me he teases me about it and swoops me over and kisses me like some cheesy movie lol, and all her family tease me by saying stuff like 'you're on the water tonight' when ever I go to one of the company parties lol.

3. wario2ooo

wario2ooo vote for me....Wario!

Wii Friend Code: 0162-6929-7214-8876
    0162-6929-7214-8876
    um....my embarrassing involved with me and a kiddie pool filled with mud.....

4. Firepunch

Firepunch WiiChat Member

Ive posted in the wrong thread lol

thats my most embarrassing moment lol

5. CantGetAWii

CantGetAWii WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 3099-0319-5478-2979
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Oh geez.
    I don't even know where to start with that.

Mine would be a toss up between two things.

Back in grade 8 I was going to the washroom.
    On the way I noticed two girls from my class standing by the girls washroom, and told them that they had to return to class because the teacher was wondering where they were.

They told me to go in the bathroom with them so I did.
    However, the teacher must have called the office looking for them, because the secretary had come down looking for the girls.
    I was by the sink and the girls were more in the front, we were talking, but I never have been in there before so I was checking it out :lol:

Someone walked in, so they ran and shoved me in a stall.
    The secretary told them to go, so they did.
    They left ahead of her, but I didn't know that.

So I called out "Is she gone yet"
    Apparently not, because stall after stall she went and opened all the doors, until the last one and there I was with my legs up on the toilet so she wouldn't see my shoes :lol:

The other one would have to be me walking by this girl I like just this year. I was heading out to our bus, and she was waiting at the school door's.
    I walked by and looked over at her and she said "hey".

Stunned, I kept walking..and ran straight into the door.
    Man was she ever laughing.

6. D S

D S Virus Creat0rgz

Wii Friend Code: 8371-1413-5471-1722
    8371-1413-5471-1722
    Emarssing moments....darn trying to think of some school ones here...
    oh yeah, the time I bought some chocolate off a friend, then puked in the school courtyard.

yeah, I know, lame.
    (yes I know i'm plugging my girlfriend into this post, but it is one of my more, uh embarrassing moments)

I was waiting for my girlfriend to get out of the school bathroom, then she said "Hey, theirs no one around, come on in" so I go in we talk a little bit, then we both go to walk out, and I walk right into the vice principal(whom is a girl >_<) So i try and explain myself and then Kim and i run down the hallway and down the stairs. I was later called to the office lol

#6 D S, Oct 7, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2007
  7. gh05t

gh05t Chicken Wings

Wii Friend Code: 8827-4732-7476-9087
    8827-4732-7476-9087
    i was at this HUGE religous thing and people from new york come all the way down to florida for it and my grandma was sponsering it and i was on the stage during the religous thing and people are filming it and the PLACE IS PACKED and my pants fell down and i was wearing tighty whities cuz i ran outta clothes that i packed...thats the first time i cursed in a religous place lol.

8. Marioman

Marioman Locke likes oranges

Wii Friend Code: 2808-0927-1557-0457
    2808-0927-1557-0457
    Well in 8th grade one day I was wearing those butten-up sweats for an out of uniform day. Well I didn't know you were suppossed to wear shorts under them and some kids found out I wasn't. So near the end of the day while walking to the bus they ran by and pulled on the seats and all teh buttens unbuttened and I was standing there in boxers...while two jerks ran off with my pants...ya that didn't feel too good.

9. CantGetAWii

CantGetAWii WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 3099-0319-5478-2979
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Gee.
    I didn't see that coming.
    Well played.

10. Kiwi

Kiwi Drug Addicts Unite

Wii Friend Code: 2222-4356-6544-7565
    2222-4356-6544-7565
    Ive had my shorts pulled down during soccer practice and **** like that, but i never found it embarrassing really...

To tell you the truth, i can't really remember a time where i felt embarrassed. Maybe the time when i had to get up infront of my class for some project we had in science, and i didn't do any of it. So what i pretty much did was just go on what i remembered, and made some stuff up along the way. But i really don't get that bad feeling when i think about it. It's just more of the "damn, i wish i did that project so i got a better grade" kinda thing.

But im pretty sure im not remembering something here. I'll get back to you all if i do. :lol:

11. Frogger

Frogger God Complex

Wii Friend Code: 9156-1265-6763-2556
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    I have too much self confidence to be embarrassed. Kickass.

But really, I can't think of one...

12. zapasant

zapasant Where is your god now?

Wii Friend Code: 2887-9874-6238-6951
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    haha, i was five and we were in vacation in florida, i was in the pool and i cam out and i couldnt see cause i had clorine on my eyes, and i rammed my face right into some ladies boobs, haha

13. JAKE196

JAKE196 Cogito Ergo Sum

interesting waterpark. . .

can't really think of an extremely embaressing moment at the current unembaressing moment. . .

14. Foxy

Foxy Super Ninjarator
    Staff Member

Wii Friend Code: 3881-9484-9041-5848
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    [​IMG]

:shifty:

Nah, I cant think of anything embarrassing but I have the memory of a goldfish. One thing I do remember which wasnt as embarrassing as such but rather funny was in our performing arts lesson, as a starter activity we got told to invent a new person as if you were going into big brother and do a little audition thing. Me being me thought up a rather camp homosexual brazillion lap dancer called ricardo. So in front of my class I made up the accent and acted as camp as can be. Everyone in my year, I mean everyone came up to me one point that week and told me to either do it or do it again.

15. Frogger

Frogger God Complex

Wii Friend Code: 9156-1265-6763-2556
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Now that one made me laugh.

16. WiiSkier

WiiSkier Uber-Skier

In middle school everyone was at a pep rally and they said "okay 8th graders can go"....so me and my friend waited to be the last 8th graders out...i started running down the bleachers and missed a step and fell down about 4 rows to the basketball court. If you've never heard 1200 people laughing it's pretty weird knowing they're all laughing at you.

17. ARav989

ARav989 WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 6597-7058-7157-6973
    6597-7058-7157-6973
    was at a pool party with my friends and i got changed last so everyone was already outside. they closed the glass door because they thought everyone was outside and they wanted to keep the air conditioner on. well, i didnt notice it was closed so i ran towards the doorway and boom!!!! i slammed right into the door nose first and fell backwards. everyone was laughing so badly. i laughed to though but it was still embaresing. that isnt the most embaressing but i cant think of anything else...ill try to remember.

18. Budo

Budo Raging Clue

Mine is pretty much the same as surfinrach90's story.

It was my first time drinking (grade 10 or 11) at a highschool party. So I have a mickey (375mL) of Jack Daniels for the party, but since I wanted to show how 'experienced' at drinking I was, I decided to not mix it and just take shots directly from the bottle. It all went down in about 30-45 minutes, and over the next hour or so, it all came back up. But since I was pretty much incapacitated at that point, I couldn't get up off the couch so I just ended up puking all over myself. I do vaguely remember the party hostess shoving a bowl under my face at some point of the evening :lol:

19. surfinrach90

surfinrach90 I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.

I remember when I was younger I got taken to some kiddies indoor place and I went back to the parents area and I saw a man who I thought was my step-father playing on machine so I just like jumped on him lol.. he turned around and it wasn't my step-father.. so I just sorta, jumped off his back, apologized then ran away lol

20. icyoooppplaa

icyoooppplaa Crushed Ice

Wii Friend Code: 7520-1748-8739-4891
    7520-1748-8739-4891
    When milk came out of my nose...