most powerful fs

i dont like olimars, never seen it kill anyone yet but, i like ike's and sonics, very very strong. And marths is also incredible.

But ive always wondered. is marth a boy or girl. one person says boy one says girl. Clarify please.

in terms of sheer attack power:

bowser, ganondorf, and ice climbers (no joke)

lol i won an ffa with olimar after 3 of his FS, each time it killed at least 2 of the 3. one time killing all 3.

Dbomb3 said:
i dont like olimars, never seen it kill anyone yet but, i like ike's and sonics, very very strong. And marths is also incredible.

But ive always wondered. is marth a boy or girl. one person says boy one says girl. Clarify please.

Marth is male, who the fook said he was a female? :tard:

Dbomb3 said:
just my friend, but LOOK at him. he has a tiara thing...

yeah his look in brawl always bugged me, he looks so feminen

on a small stage-luigi/peach
big stage-sonic/pikachu
(anyone find it weird that sonic/pikachu basically have the same fsa, but they switch colors?)

Small stages Gigapuff would work great :3
I like Olimar FS as well~ but it's really hard to compare FS since we have to keep in mind many other factor.

PTs is good because it doesnt give players time to get away like ganons does but its not hard to miss either. only ones i can think of that would have to be unbalanced are time based like pikachu, sonic and the land masters. king dedede id have to say right now has the worst one.

Oh, sometimes I hate final smashes, because when I have a big advantage over my opponent (like 100%), a smash ball appears and they use a projectile move to get it and finish me. Sometimes, I think they put it on because it's their only way to win.

I like Marth's final smash.

Back