most powerful fs

fox/falco/wolf
if u can use it the right way you can pretty much kill everybody

cpt falcon takes second place

Here's my opinion.

Power: Marth's. OHKO's no matter what.

Potential: Wolf's. He has the speed and manuverability of Falco's Landmaster, and more power than Fox's. Even though it doesn't last long, you can kill people SO fast with it. It's just a matter of taking advantage of that power before the fuel runs out; if you can, it's the best Landmaster possible.

Best: Falco's. However, simply because it lasts longer than Wolf's, it's more reliable; you can pull off more star KOs when people respawns too. If the opponent(s) are good and very capable of dodging the Landmaster (or, most of what is thrown at them), longevity is better too. It covers more situations than Wolf's Landmaster, so I believe it's the best.

ZOMG ck didnt rage! =O
jks jks yes i remember

Power>> as ck said deffinately marth's cus its 1hit KO no matter what

Most Potential>> Sonic although devastating and impossible to escape when handled by a master or even an adequete player it can be a failblog worthy death if used by an idiot due to the amount of speed possible

(arguably) Most useless>> Kirby easiest smash to dodge, although i remember there was another really crap one but i havent played in a while.

Wolf's FSmash is the most annoying in Brawl. =/

When against Wolf, I don't know how to deal with the thing it comes out so fast.

FINAL SMASHES RATED OUT OF 5
Mario: 1
Captain Falcon: 4.5
Diddy Kong:1.5
Donkey Kong:1
Falco: 5
Fox:4.5 (yes there is a difference between landmasters
Ganondorf: 4.7
Ice Climbers: 1.2
Ike: 3
Jigglypuff: 0.5
King Dedede: 2
Kirby:1.5
Link: 4
Lucario:2
Lucas: 0
Luigi: 2.5
Marth: 3.9
Meta Knight: 1.8
Mr. Game & Watch: 2
Ness: 0
Olimar: 4
Peach:0 .7
Pikachu: 1.6
Pit: 1.9
Pokémon Trainer: 3
R.O.B.: 2
Samus: 0 ( 5/5 on final destination but other than that it fails)
Sheik: 4.5
Snake: 2
Sonic the Hedgehog: 4.1
Toon Link: 4
Wario: 4.1
Wolf: 4.1
Yoshi: 4.5
Zelda: 4.5
Zero Suit Samus: NEGATIVE 5!!!!!

but marth.... i dont play with items so correct me if im wrong but marths fs can only attack a single person and if not then its hard to attack multiple opponents.

but marth.... i dont play with items so correct me if im wrong but marths fs can only attack a single person and if not then its hard to attack multiple opponents.

Not really a problem. I don't use them either, but the fact that Marth's OHKOs is enough for it to be the best.

Marth's Critical Hit hits a target, and anyone standing close to that target.

Back