most powerful fs

ZZS final smash isn't completely useless... IF you make contact or get near someone and you use it, the target takes quit a bit of damage and a launch

Depends what type of FS. For example, Olimar--at least to my knowledge--has a final smash that's impossible to avoid for the first part of it, but it requires careful aim for the second part and doesn't exactly mean a KO. By the same token, Marth has, like, a 99% chance of KOing (there was one time a COM used it on my friend, and he didn't get KO'd), but doesn't have excellent range.

That being said, there's 5 types of final smashes, each with pros and cons: Transformers (such as Bowser's FS in which the character transforms), Single Directions (such as Mario's FS in which the attack goes in one concentrated direction), Trap Within Range (such as Captain Falcon's FS in which the character "traps" character(s) within a certain range for an unavoidable attack), Stage Attacks (such as Lucas' FS in which the rang of the attack covers the entire stage), and Ranged (such as Donkey Kong's FS in which the attack comes from the character and spreads out to a certain range).

So, imho, the most powerful Transformer is Wolf's Landmaster (shorter lifespan than Fox/Falco's, but more lethal). The most powerful SD goes to Marth (amazingly strong, although somewhat easy to avoid based on prediction). Strongest TWR belongs to Link's Triforce Slash (strong damage count; more range than Toon's). Strongest Stage Attack = either Ice Climbers' Iceberg (covering all but the largest stages) or Olimar's End of Day (1st part unavoidable to my knowledge and grants 50% damage, not to mention a hit by the ship deals a OHKO). And the strongest Ranged attack is for Donkey Kong (great edgeguard tool; decent damage per shockwave; largest range of Ranged FSs). Overall, I'd say the strongest FS is Marth's, but I wouldn't agree in saying it's the best.

And the strongest Ranged attack is for Donkey Kong (great edgeguard tool; decent damage per shockwave; largest range of Ranged FSs).

I don't mean to argue, but I do hear Luigi's is a much better edge-gaurder, considering it's impossible to get back on, unless used poorly.

I don't mean to argue, but I do hear Luigi's is a much better edge-gaurder, considering it's impossible to get back on, unless used poorly.

You're certainly right; Luigi's is better for edgeguarding, what with it's various effects. But in the end, DK's is stronger when it comes to the numbers...

Back