music

ssbb4life

WiiChat Member
Aug 20, 2007
who else thinks a music channel to upload your songs would be good for the wii like honestly ps3 and 360 has music y can't the wii?

also plz give some feedback on moh im thinking of putting it on my wish list along with the wii zapper

First of all, You can't have a thread with 2 topics, to confusing for the simple minded lolz, And yeah the Wii needs a music channel and drivers. When ME and my cousin go camping in a tent. He fires up his TV and 360, plugs in his MP3 player and listens to music. I fire up the Wii and my Tv, Plug in my IPod and nothing lolz. We need to be able and access are music on are Music players VIA USb. Nintendo needs to start meeting our needs lolz.

yeah, i look forward to a music channel with streaming internet radio stations and music available by purchasing with Wii points.

wii doesnt have a hard drive making it almost impossible to upload a good amount of music to it. It would have to be SD based or something of that sort

first, nintendo needs a hard drive to put the music (and everything else) in because everyone knows that there isn't enough room on that little white box. second, medal of honor is alright but instead of getting the crappy zapper, i suggest you get nykos perfect shot. way way better.

Once that hard-drive is released I hope they will do it.
Ive had some wicked ideas for how the player could be used. But I want to do some Photoshop mockups first so I can explain it better.
ALso I think they should take advantage of the Wii-Motes motion sensing and speaker for the player.
Also, does anyone else think that Nintendo's and Apple's relationship is getting closer? I mean, Nintendo mimicked the whole 'all white thing', then converted to AAC. Maybe Apple will give Nintendo an iTunes Store Channel? Just ideas...

zurukea said:
First of all, You can't have a thread with 2 topics, to confusing for the simple minded lolz, And yeah the Wii needs a music channel and drivers. When ME and my cousin go camping in a tent. He fires up his TV and 360, plugs in his MP3 player and listens to music. I fire up the Wii and my Tv, Plug in my IPod and nothing lolz. We need to be able and access are music on are Music players VIA USb. Nintendo needs to start meeting our needs lolz.

is the ipod even recognized by the 360? i know apple stuff likes apple stuff, and a 360 is not apple... so plugging in your ipod to a wii would probably be harder than a mp3 player in the software department.

I have a 360, and me and my friends never listen to our music while we're playing and personally I like listening to the games atmosphere like gunshots etc. And I've never heard of plugging in an iPod to a 360, I have both and to play your music over your 360 to your tv you need to download Zune, which is iTunes for Microsoft, otherwise it doesn't work.

Back