Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
ottoman said:
Wii Smurf, do you have any reading skills at all?

Times ive said i have i dont mind England: 2
Times ive said i hate England: 0

Maybe Maths is your strong point?

Eh?
The last post that was aimed at you said that I only posted my opinion and you blew it out of proportion. Maybe I am to blame here but you seem to leen towards hating England. Because you agreed with Squalls post which said that England isn't that good

Last edited:
BLAHBLAH said:
can i just add something to this debate.

if any of u remember the oldham riots a few years back, does anybody know the reason why it kicked off! i do.

its because 4 muslims didnt like the fact a white guy was wlking through an area souly populated by muslims, so they put him in hospital yet the police did nothing even though it was a racially motivated attack, 4 days later, 5 white men beat the 4 muslims up that had put the white guy in hosp, bt the muslims claimed racism n the 5 men got charged withracially motivated assault. thats what sparked off the race riots.

and i dont know if any of you care to remember the programme named "undercover mosque", if anybody saw tht they will remember the head muslim in the mosque sayin to KILL all westeners in the areas they live in, i think that is pretty serious dont you!!!!

for your first post EVER on wiichat, you JUST proved single handedly that you are extremely ignorant

i may hate terrorists and be probably the biggest and strongest republican around but you can NOT account 5 muslims for the behavior of ALL muslims! for if you do, youre stereotyping and you are an idiot

no ottoman, if u read the last paragraph in my post it isnt just 5 men, u go into any area populated souly by muslims, u c how many r in gangs on street corners, n it jus makes u wonder, do muslims in england actually follow the quar'an, and u c how many unroported cases of racially motivated assault actually happen in the same areas, i can think of erm 12 that i have heard off people hu are muslim

Wii_Smurf said:
Yeah he does. In my Words

'If you don't believe in God you don't have a Religion' because every Religion has a god
I think you need to redefine "religion". Aethiests are of a religion because they believe something to be true.

And Im not in Debt neither are my Parents OR any of my mates =/
So your parent's don't have a credit card, morgage or any of that?
Then you'd most likely be in the upper-classes if that were the case, and thus wouldn't apply to yourself anyway.

Loose, I think that his point is valid, Well, maybe pinning in on 1 Muslim is bad but theres no need for them to beat up a white guy. Nor is it right to be invading Iraq, I do think we should pull out and leave it to them to sort it out but Im not going to change anything am I?

BLAHBLAH said:
no ottoman, if u read the last paragraph in my post it isnt just 5 men, u go into any area populated souly by muslims, u c how many r in gangs on street corners, n it jus makes u wonder, do muslims in england actually follow the quar'an, and u c how many unroported cases of racially motivated assault actually happen in the same areas, i can think of erm 12 that i have heard off people hu are muslim

you are truely stupid, wow........

you live in a white supremecy bubble. you need to be educated in politics before you can voice them. street corners and gangs my god you are so nieve!

there are worse people out there than the muslims, infact the muslims i deal with as an NYPD cop are so grateful to us because we protect them from harm because they dont do anything wrong nor do they fake it either and they are treated like everyone else.

ill remember what you said about unreported radical movements next time theres a government speech in NYC and i have to stand detail and dont arrest anyone....

moron :rolleyes:

Squall7 said:
I think you need to redefine "religion". Aethiests are of a religion because they believe something to be true.

So your parent's don't have a credit card, morgage or any of that?
Then you'd most likely be in the upper-classes if that were the case, and thus wouldn't apply to yourself anyway.

FE I might need to redefine it, Though thats the way I see it....
I don't see it as a religion but it doesn't matter I still don't believe in god....

And my parents don't have Credit Cards, They aren't stupid enough to fall for it. [Not saying Credit cards are bad but you should know if you can/can't afford one. And yeah they do have a morgage, But even though it may be 'Debt' in certain aspects they seem to always pay it each month which doesn't count as debt in my books'. It's when you can't pay it you need to sort it

But good points!

BLAHBLAH said:
Ok, here's a question. There were English people living there in the first place right? Why did they move out? Why was the area populately solely by Muslims? It's cause of people being racist towards them in the first place.

While I won't ignore these cases of racism from Muslims, I always remain critical of why these cases come about. We only get told one side - and that's the "white" side.

all of u r forgetin the last paragraph in my 1st post, about the undercver mosque programme, n u cnt say tht it was a fake, bt yea america has a diff approach to gangs, n what i meant by hanging on street corners is taking drugs drinking beer, n yea i kno white ppl do it bt isnt stuff like that against the muslin religion??

Wii_Smurf said:
Loose, I think that his point is valid, Well, maybe pinning in on 1 Muslim is bad but theres no need for them to beat up a white guy. Nor is it right to be invading Iraq, I do think we should pull out and leave it to them to sort it out but Im not going to change anything am I?

i know i know double post but i didnt see wii smurf before the blahs little hitler speech.

its right to be invading iraq, i dont support it but i believe we are there for a sole purpose and that is to bring democracy ( i support our troops and thats it). there are muslims that want a structured way of life without fear. you may pray to whatever god you wish but my days of going on an airplane and seeing muslims pray at JFK international airport here in NY are long since over.

his story is like distorting it to form ANY nation. you know how many riots ive seen on a daily basis? you know how many polititions come into NYC to talk about the war and everything else? you think its fun to have people gather up for an anti war demonstration where i have to carry around a HUGE m4?! not really

this is no different from lets say a black race war in harlem. it can be viewed as any ethnicity because it happends often unfortunitly

BLAHBLAH said:
can i just add something to this debate.

if any of u remember the oldham riots a few years back, does anybody know the reason why it kicked off! i do.

its because 4 muslims didnt like the fact a white guy was wlking through an area souly populated by muslims, so they put him in hospital yet the police did nothing even though it was a racially motivated attack, 4 days later, 5 white men beat the 4 muslims up that had put the white guy in hosp, bt the muslims claimed racism n the 5 men got charged withracially motivated assault. thats what sparked off the race riots.

and i dont know if any of you care to remember the programme named "undercover mosque", if anybody saw tht they will remember the head muslim in the mosque sayin to KILL all westeners in the areas they live in, i think that is pretty serious dont you!!!!

Is this your addition? Well, I can't deny the fact that a proud Muslim from a middle-eastern country said any of this--cause he probably did, and whether he did or not is not a factor, we'll just assume that he did...

Now now..it doesn't make sense to put up the words of a select few people who believe in this type of thing. Anyone can say anything. It's like sneaking into a Jewish persons house, then hearing about something--that they hate Muslims--then telling the whole world that Jews want death to all Muslims. It just doesn't make sense documenting something someone just said. It's only natural for one nation to hate the opposing nation during times of war! This raging comment made by this person was said according to special CIRCUMSTANCES that are currently occuring. Then you might ask--why are Muslims mad when America is bashing them about their religion all the time? That IS the opposing side, so its fine. My answer is this: It's not the religous teachings that teach suicide bombings to occur or encourage specific acts of violence against innocent people, its the misguided people OF that religion who carry out the acts. You cannot bash Muslims for the problems in the middle-east since MUSLIMS themselves are not the opposing side! Islam is a religion, not a nationality, afterall. You are basing their actions and attach them to the religion in which they practice. However, it is MORE acceptable to attack the opposing nation or even the certain people who do it when the nation itself does not take part in such acts. You cannot attack the religion of these people and say "their horrible religion drives them to do such bad deeds", as this is almost always untrue. Those who act in horrible manners and claim its for their religion are truly misguided.

this muslim kid i know denies hes muslim.but theres so much evidence he is,we tell him he should be ashamed n hes like "but im irish!" all we say is "ok yaseer"(which is his name,not makin fun)

but ppl make fun,at least every1 in my school can do an "arabic" accent,cept me n my friends which is creepy

BLAHBLAH said:
all of u r forgetin the last paragraph in my 1st post, about the undercver mosque programme, n u cnt say tht it was a fake, bt yea america has a diff approach to gangs, n what i meant by hanging on street corners is taking drugs drinking beer, n yea i kno white ppl do it bt isnt stuff like that against the muslin religion??

squal and wiismurf, credit cards are the devil!!! if you cant buy it then why go out and spend invisible money? if you think about it, it always seems like a good idea to buy now pay later but when time and finance charges kick in, that 1500$ tv is now worth 5000$ because you paid the minimum ammount for 2 years! yeah it sucks thats why i only use cash to buy my things :)

and blah, yes those undercover mosques DO exist, infact a few years ago the NYPD did a bust on one down in brooklyn. ill try to research one of our local news papers for it if i can find it.

also, its against OUR religions too not just the muslim faith. its a code of conduct and laws. in NYS you can not openly carry liquor (thats why you see people have paper bags on the outside). and in jewish faith (because im a jew) we dont do drug usage, drink ect either its against jewish law and not a mitzvot (a good deed)

if ignorance is bliss, youre an awefully happy kid:frown2:

im glad to see the ignorance being put in its place. Wii smurf i hope you can finally see that your being stupid. And "Blah" your just ignorant, So what if ONE mosque was led by ONE bad man? Theres billions of mosques and billions of mosque leaders. Another ignorant view.

I wont be for the next 5 days guys, i hope the people with good minds (RPGmaster, TLC, Squall and alot of others) keep this thread safe from destruction of Ignorance and stupidity. I turst they will.

Wii_Smurf said:
FE I might need to redefine it, Though thats the way I see it....
I don't see it as a religion but it doesn't matter I still don't believe in god....
Fair enough. Just as long as you acknowledge that "morality" and even laws as we see them now stem from religion. Even if you don't follow religion, it's always neccessary to follow the basic rules set out. Things like do not kill, do not steal, do not commit adultery etc... The little things can be negotiated though.

And my parents don't have Credit Cards, They aren't stupid enough to fall for it. [Not saying Credit cards are bad but you should know if you can/can't afford one. And yeah they do have a morgage, But even though it may be 'Debt' in certain aspects they seem to always pay it each month which doesn't count as debt in my books'. It's when you can't pay it you need to sort it

But good points!
Actually a morgage is basically a debt. Just because you are able to pay it back, doesn't mean that it's yours. What if your parent's were somehow unable to pay the debt? The house would belong to the bank.

Average household debt in the UK is £8,793 (excluding mortgages) and £54,124 including mortgages.

Average owed by every UK adult is £27,856 (including mortgages). This grew by £218 last month.

Average outstanding mortgage for the 11.704m households who currently have mortgages is £93,730.

Average interest paid by each household on their total debt is approximately £3,513 each year.
Source: http://www.creditaction.org.uk/debtstats.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back