My Reputation Rant ^_^

Has MasterJedi2U really got a no posting ban while we're on the subject of bans and such..?

Wiired said:
I think he has. But why?!?! I didn't see him do anything :/ I may be wrong though.

I know we aint got a long in the past but i have to say , nice avatar :cool:

materjedi as far as i know has not been banned but i can be wrong. personally he is good in my book and usually lets people be hammered that DESERVE to be hammered. hes never offended me and 99.9% of the time i back him up when its needed.

anyone know HOW ericlewis just posted a comment on my page from 4/16/07 saying that "lee.jarratt was making it up?"

go to my profile and read the comments i left it there for a mod to see/everyone to notice

The_Loose_Cannon said:
materjedi as far as i know has not been banned but i can be wrong. personally he is good in my book and usually lets people be hammered that DESERVE to be hammered. hes never offended me and 99.9% of the time i back him up when its needed.

anyone know HOW ericlewis just posted a comment on my page from 4/16/07 saying that "lee.jarratt was making it up?"

go to my profile and read the comments i left it there for a mod to see/everyone to notice

He's been spamming my profile aswell :scared:

Woah that's weird...like..REALLY..weird, maybe he can still do that in the type of ban he got? That's the only thing I can think of lol..

lee.jarratt said:
He's been spamming my profile aswell :scared:

looks like im about to PM a mod-

prepare for standby i sent a message to mitch VIA AOL

The_Loose_Cannon said:
looks like im about to PM a mod-

prepare for standby i sent a message to mitch VIA AOL

Lol, the only thing he can do is add comments on profiles, but it should be disabled because its kinda classed as a pm.

I think masterjedi has been banned but i dont see why.
He says whats need to be said even if it is harsh, he is true.
I dont think we can pm or message him so i think he is banned.

well so far i only found you 2 (jill and lee) to have had his comments. if you can find any others that are spam comments (in anyones profile) then send me a PM with link to the profile. thanks

Mitch2025 said:
well so far i only found you 2 (jill and lee) to have had his comments. if you can find any others that are spam comments (in anyones profile) then send me a PM with link to the profile. thanks

Ok thanks :thumbsup:

wii_cammy said:
Hey hey whats happening
Has ericlewis91 really been posting and how?

go look at my profile i left the comments there. mitch is already aware of the situation because i contacted him on AOL.

*** ATTENTION- IF ANYONE HAS ANY POSTS IN THEIR PROFILE LEFT BY ERICLEWIS91 PLEASE NOTIFY A MOD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!**

The_Loose_Cannon said:
go look at my profile i left the comments there. mitch is already aware of the situation because i contacted him on AOL.

*** ATTENTION- IF ANYONE HAS ANY POSTS IN THEIR PROFILE LEFT BY ERICLEWIS91 PLEASE NOTIFY A MOD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!**

Maybe we should put that message above onto our sigs so people know?
If you do i will :thumbsup:

Back