My Reputation Rant ^_^

Brawny said:
that is with lee Jarrets (or a fake) bad rep too.

Ok, i got ur rep, Did i give you bad rep? Hell no, why would i do that? I dont get where this has come from anyway, i am confused...

Sorry for double post

24 points, 1 off second block :eek: soo so close!

thanks to everyone who repped me so far<3

Yea, i have 2 blocks now! And some people on here say everyone wants me to leave, puh! :)

here is my rant about this damn rep behavior-

first of all id like to note that i was suppost to be off these past 2 days. instead i was called into work for some "volunteray overtime" and went into manhatten for the car shows security detail.....needless to say i am pissed.

what im going to do is post the conversation i had with wii_smurf that i just had with him over the PM system.

this is verbatim and nothing was edited or changed (this was after i saw the thread on site feedback with someone "posing as wii_smurf" becausae i too got a "you suck wii_smurf" bad rep)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
god bless i0n and his pathetic attemps at explaining and rationalizing

[QUOTE-i0n]
Astonishing...

Negative reputation points have now been disabled.

what the hell!? what you should of done first off is always PM a mod. once they get the message, they can do an IP check and see whos repping who. to disable the feature is moronic. i cant stand i0n and his poor decision making

the thread was an absolute horror show. it always comes down to lee and his "feel sorry for me" attitude. its getting annoying. i cant stand pitty parties. masterjedi was right with what he said. it was a bad thread i agree full heartedly. it was a train wreak.

ericlewis was a stupid member IMO after i just ran a search through all his posts. does ANYTHING he post serve a general purpose to the formentioned threads??? NOPE! wtf with the temp ban?!?!

this website seriously grinds my gears big time. its because of a stupid member i0n bans the system and for what??? becausea immature people dont know how to use it.

stick with my idea that you can only rep when you get a certain ammount of credability.

god forbid i PM i0n too and tell him this because the guy never writes back to no one.

wtvr i really need to get some sleep im really cranky

dont get introuble for not doing your work. have a good afternoon-

Jill

I don't think we needed the negative rep feature removed. Everyone here wanted the rep system to be popular and for everyone to use it more. You guys have to except the bad with the good. Notice how everyone has to make an announcement every time they get negative reps? Obviously no signs of maturity here.

Prez said:
I don't think we needed the negative rep feature removed. Everyone here wanted the rep system to be popular and for everyone to use it more. You guys have to except the bad with the good. Notice how everyone has to make an announcement every time they get negative reps? Obviously no signs of maturity here.

i dont think its the negative remarks that annoy people so much, its the fact that we dont know who does them (unless they are signed and LEGITIMATELY explained which i believe i started first).

like you said, with the bad comes good. its just how it works. only one that i see get EXTREMELY out of shape is lee jarrett (no offense)

wii_smurf found out who was signing his name and it was lewis so then i0n goes on a power trip and gets rid of it which loops back to my initial argument.

ive had bad reps already and i dont complain about them- it does bum me out though but its not something taht ruins my day whatsoever. if they are unjust i almost always PM you prez

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i dont think its the negative remarks that annoy people so much, its the fact that we dont know who does them (unless they are signed and LEGITIMATELY explained which i believe i started first).

like you said, with the bad comes good. its just how it works. only one that i see get EXTREMELY out of shape is lee jarrett (no offense)

wii_smurf found out who was signing his name and it was lewis so then i0n goes on a power trip and gets rid of it which loops back to my initial argument.

ive had bad reps already and i dont complain about them- it does bum me out though but its not something taht ruins my day whatsoever. if they are unjust i almost always PM you prez

lee.jarratt said:

you know i constantly stand up for you when youre bullied but you cant always play victom either- ive had kids CRY when they are "accomplices" to their friends bad behavior. meanwhile its the friend that was in it the whole time as well and wasnt so innocent.

dont always cry wolf and it wont be turned against you. you know that when youre introuble im always there to intervine (and that goes for everyone else as well)

LOL...

Well at least we know who was giving people bad rep for no reason and it's been sorted so no more posing as people and giving bad rep :)

Are MODS happy to close this thread. I mean the guy got punished and now we can't bad rep at all so I guess it's all sorted :)

I agree i0n shouldn't have banned it completly but hey, It's his choice not mine

The_Loose_Cannon said:
you know i constantly stand up for you when youre bullied but you cant always play victom either- ive had kids CRY when they are "accomplices" to their friends bad behavior. meanwhile its the friend that was in it the whole time as well and wasnt so innocent.

dont always cry wolf and it wont be turned against you. you know that when youre introuble im always there to intervine (and that goes for everyone else as well)

ok then sorry...:confused: :mad:

Wii_Smurf said:
LOL...

Well at least we know who was giving people bad rep for no reason and it's been sorted so no more posing :)

Are MODS happy to close this thread. I mean the guy got punished and not we can't bad rep at all so I guess it's all sorted :)

I agree i0n shouldn't have banned it completly but hey, It's his choice not mine

i thought about posting that "rant" i wrote to you on the PM sytem as a new thread but it would only cause a "lock" so i left it in this thread

sorry 4 double posting but i was the one who found out he did it, i deserve some credit, gosh

lee.jarratt said:
sorry 4 double posting but i was the one who found out he did it, i deserve some credit, gosh

only reason you found out is because you had personal beef with lewis. you werent an informant. you found out becasue lewis was not overly fond of you and apparently sent you messages saying bad things while using the rep system.

if lewis hadnt of been a "smooth criminal" youd be just as clueless as everyone else. either way a mod would of found out in the long run

Back