My Reputation Rant ^_^

The_Loose_Cannon said:
because they arent rep'ed enough themselves

prinny said he has been given bad reps and a newbie has no rep power at all. thats what gives grey reps

ETA- i got a bad rep too so im back down to 29 (mother f*ckers)

http://www.wiichat.com/site-feedback/23216-posts-300-000-a-2.html#post318888

thats why... i know who it was although they left no comments. i was tempted to rep him back with a negative but ill be "mature" and leave mitch to his work

You got neg rep for that?
LOL and good choice being 'Mature' I see that got you a job, Unlike me. Living my last few Immature years in College xD

The_Loose_Cannon said:

prinny said he has been given bad reps and a newbie has no rep power at all. thats what gives grey reps

thats why... i know who it was although they left no comments. i was tempted to rep him back with a negative but ill be "mature" and leave mitch to his work

maturiety is for LOSERS HAHAHAHA........i like buearitos j/k

good gor you:thumbsup:

The_Loose_Cannon said:

i think if people are going to leave negative rep for something stupid like that they should leave their name and/or an explanation on why they gave you a negative rep -_-

Dang, it looks like I need to pick up my pace a bit more. I am currently at a measly 13 points.
Anyway congrats to those with two boxes (which I hope to achieve in the near future).:thumbsup:

Byuakuya said:
Dang, it looks like I need to pick up my pace a bit more. I am currently at a measly 13 points.
Anyway congrats to those with two boxes (which I hope to achieve in the near future).:thumbsup:

Your nother alone, i also have 13. we can work through this together .I repped you so now you have 14:rolleyes:

Sovieto said:
i think if people are going to leave negative rep for something stupid like that they should leave their name and/or an explanation on why they gave you a negative rep -_-

nope because they are chicken but im not an idiot, i know who reps me on a post. 9/10 you can tell if someone disagrees with you on the post. just do the math ya know?

it annoys me even more when you knwo who the person is and they leave no comments and its bad (this is my second one- i had another one a LONNNNG time ago)

ETA- byuka (cant spell from memory sorry! lol) i just rep'd ya

Sorry to be the party pooper guys, but this really isn't something we need to post about. If you want to tell someone you repped them your probably better off using the PM system.
Congrats on the 2 bars though, TLC

Prez said:
Sorry to be the party pooper guys, but this really isn't something we need to post about. If you want to tell someone you repped them your probably better off using the PM system.
Congrats on the 2 bars though, TLC

thanks ;)

yea this thread went WAYYYY off track. initially started off as a " :incazzato: " type thread and then went off as "a pitty rep me thread" lol

lets complain more and get this back on track shall we? :p

Back