My Reputation Rant ^_^

The_Loose_Cannon said:
only reason you found out is because you had personal beef with lewis. you werent an informant. you found out becasue lewis was not overly fond of you and apparently sent you messages saying bad things while using the rep system.

if lewis hadnt of been a "smooth criminal" youd be just as clueless as everyone else. either way a mod would of found out in the long run

wow, i was only saying sorry loose
lee.j

lee.jarratt said:
wow, i was only saying sorry loose
lee.j

thanks for the appology but i didnt mean that as brash as you thought i ment it.

im saying that you still wouldnt of known unless lewis wasnt such a "prick" to you for reasons no one knows unless they were involved.

again, it wasnt ment to be rude so dont precieve it as that

Hey wii_smurf, when did you get so many more posts than me? Whoa.

I. Must. get. third. bar. first.

Anyone think the "bars" should be changed to something else? Like Mushrooms or something!!! ........

The_Loose_Cannon said:
lord help me if theres another sympathy thread :mad2:

Pity Threads are so pathetic IMO. As for lewis was it a permanent ban? And yeah this whole rep thing should NOT be that serious. I'm not going to let my "wiichat reputation" dictate my self esteem! Does anyone else find that to be extremely ridiculous? We're talking about an online/internet reputation that has caused some members to create pity threads and others to cry to the high heavens about it. Seriously something is wrong with that picture.

Not a good look.

MasterJedi2U said:
Pity Threads are so pathetic IMO. As for lewis was it a permanent ban? And yeah this whole rep thing should NOT be that serious. I'm not going to let my "wiichat reputation" dictate my self esteem! Does anyone else find that to be extremely ridiculous? We're talking about an online/internet reputation that has caused some members to create pity threads and others to cry to the high heavens about it. Seriously something is wrong with that picture.

Not a good look.

in truth, the only reason i preach about the use of reps because it proves that there are helpful members on the board. it indicates of you were helpful or you were useless.

if people post more good than bad, the stupid rep system wouldnt be so stupid. it was abused because people use it for vendetta. they use it just to knock someone down and say immature and dumb things ( i wont name people but you know who you are :incazzato: )

i cant stand that.

MasterJedi2U said:

Not a good look.

I agree with you 99% The other 1% has current highest rep.....sooo... I think it is more help for n00bs to see who is helpful rather than the self-esteem of that person.

MasterJedi2U said:
Was ericlewis banned forever?

i believe he got a temp bann for a while (my guess is a week)

something like that i doubt hed be "banned" for life. hell just have to wait it out and then just "play nice"

quite frankly i could give 2 sh*ts if hes gone or stays

Wow, I must be missing out on half the events going on around here. Or I could be choosing to ignore them unconsciously.:lol:
Either way, lets all continue to aid one another.

Hump de bump du bodu, bump de hump du bap,bump bump (i love that song :cool: )

But lets just aid eachother like byuakuya stated, Aid anyone?

Back