My Reputation Rant ^_^

The_Loose_Cannon said:
lets complain more and get this back on track shall we? :p
So it's complaining you want is it!:lol:

I hate it when you help out another member and you dont get any thanks in return, or even any rep. No thanks but getting rep would be ok, cause rep is a kind of thanks.
I am speaking of something that happened to me today on here if you haven't alread guessed:p
Ah well, I'll just have to hold my head high and know that I've done the right thing!

Oceanic said:

I hate it when you help out another member and you dont get any thanks in return, or even any rep. No thanks but getting rep would be ok, cause rep is a kind of thanks.
I am speaking of something that happened to me today on here if you haven't alread guessed:p
Ah well, I'll just have to hold my head high and know that I've done the right thing!

how ungreatful.

yeah i hate that too and i get it as well from time to time. it gets annoying but what can ya do? if you dont give them the info then who will?

besides its like my job when you help someone out- they just look at you like "pshhh i knew that!" and then walk away. once i screamed "YOURE WELCOME!!!" on my PA system in my car and the guy looked at me like "wtf is her problem"

assh*les i swear! :incazzato:

Oceanic said:

I dont know what happened to you on here but i dont see why anyone would give you bad rep, your very helpful and a cool guy

lee.jarratt said:
I dont know what happened to you on here but i dont see why anyone would give you bad rep, your very helpful and a cool guy
Thanks lee. They didn't give me bad rep, they didn't give me anything. They just kept asking questions and when they had there answers they were away! I try to help out people as much as possible, except for when they make no effort at all on their part. But sometimes I just can't help myself, I help them out even when it's like, can the wii play dvds. Most of time I point them in the right direction though:p

EDIT: Further still, I receive a bad rep from Wii_smurf for this very post saying "You suck from Wii_Smurf", the person who started this thread to rant about reputation. I really dont get some people.

Last edited:
When a high profile reps you. you should get it in blue:D :nono:

Cpt.McLoud said:
When a high profile reps you. you should get it in blue:D :nono:
When a high profile reps you you get it in green/red depending on whether it is good/bad rep. When a low profile reps you, it is blue/grey.

I didnt try to make it sound serious, people said we should get back on ranting:smilewinkgrin:

I think its, green rep is good rep, red rep is bad rep, grey rep is rep that doesnt really count because the member who give you it is newish.

EDIT: I got given bad rep because the mods delated a few posts between my two posts :(

Last edited:
The_Loose_Cannon said:
nope because they are chicken but im not an idiot, i know who reps me on a post. 9/10 you can tell if someone disagrees with you on the post. just do the math ya know?

it annoys me even more when you knwo who the person is and they leave no comments and its bad (this is my second one- i had another one a LONNNNG time ago)

What do you do when someone just says "meow"?

I have 21 rep points :( so so close to my second block aww lol

......now you can only approve on everything no more dissaprove...:(
Now what are we gonna do if theres some asshole that needs to get bad rep?

Back