My Wii Died

Got mine this morning [UK] updated everything in around 3mins no problems yet.. although i was sweating a bit during the updating process :scared:

Could it be something as simple as your remote losing syncronization with the base console due to some kind of interference? I mean, if it worked ok at the store, I would be more likely to suspect that it's something at your house that is causing problems.

I've connected to the internet a number of times and I have all the latest upgrades and I haven't had those type of problems.

i0n said:
Got mine this morning [UK] updated everything in around 3mins no problems yet.. although i was sweating a bit during the updating process :scared:

If your wii breaks are you going to delete the forums? lol

ToadIsDoingMagicMushrooms said:
Maybe its just a dip in internet connection that leads to these problems then?

why you so against the internet

and i took it to the shok and it didnt work there twice so they jus gave me money back and put in for deposit for another one -waits-

anyone got any idea how long im gona be under this torture of not having one

Carnage said:
why you so against the internet

and i took it to the shok and it didnt work there twice so they jus gave me money back and put in for deposit for another one -waits-

anyone got any idea how long im gona be under this torture of not having one

I'm not! I really want to get my Wii connected but am so worried I'll banjax the whole thing!

Norn Iron Definitions:

Banjax = Destroy

Back