My Wii rant!!!!!

JerrodDRagon

Wii New and Reviews
Nov 28, 2006
TO
Wii Online Code
8369-4137-0402-8056
Ok first off I love the wii the games are great and I love the Wii remote. But this makes no sense.
They made 3 channels Forcast, News, and Wii online Browser all 3 were made for the Wii and FREE
Yet they dont want to give us a Free Mario game that was made over 10 years ago??? A game that costs only 1000's of dollars to make and is old cant be released free for us gamers yet 3 Wii channels that are new and cost over a million dollars to make all 3 is Free???
So whats the deal with this, Nintendo OWNS Mario and can give his game away for free (I can understand why the other games cost) but for a One day deal they cant give use a Mario Game??? I say there being cheap and should have said lets be nice to the people that got the Wii by either standing in line for hours or paying extra Money but I guess Im the only one who feels that its just BS.

JerrodDRagon said:
So whats the deal with this, Nintendo OWNS Mario and can give his game away for free (I can understand why the other games cost) but for a One day deal they cant give use a Mario Game??? I say there being cheap and should have said lets be nice to the people that got the Wii by either standing in line for hours or paying extra Money but I guess Im the only one who feels that its just BS.

exactly, what IS the deal with this, I have no deal with this

I say there being cheap and should have said lets be nice to the people that got the Wii by either standing in line for hours or paying extra Money but I guess Im the only one who feels that its just BS.
They're being cheap? Didn't you get a free sports game with it? Nintendo doesn't make money by giving stuff away. Just go open a checking account and get a debit card. Nuff said.

danm dude how else are they gonna make more money :lol:
Dont you think they have already giving you enough free stuff!!!!
think about this where do you think your gonna find these games for free.....nowhere and its even hard to find!!!

Joe said:
think about this where do you think your gonna find these games for free.....nowhere and its even hard to find!!!
you know you contradicted yourself right:lol:

I guess Nintendo should have just sold the Wii for $600 and made us pay for that first game.

Dont Whinge, Go And Get A Xbox 360, Pay 300 Quid, Pay For Your Online Needs, And Be Far Happier (And Much Lighter In The Pocket)

it is pretty homosexual i agree. but if you think about it, its a great sales strategy.

maybe a 'free game of the week (or month)' is not a bad idea though. like itunes' song of the week of something. just spitballin

Yeah, IF they ever do a free game of the month thing, it probably wouldn't be for another year or two. There's only about a dozen games right now, and only about 5 are worth something. Don't expect something until supply is up and demand is down.

Back