N64 Games still at wall mart

you can buy a snes in this contry for £3.00 and the games will be a hell of a lot cheaper

BTW i'm welsh

I have a retro shop here that sells everything from the era of Atari to this one with PS3. Imported games and rares, (ie Secret of Mana, Suikoden, Final Fantasy 1'2'3, etc )
Gameworld rules

There aren't any Nintendo 64 games left at my local Wal-Mart locations. There are some at ebGames for less than $10 each I think, though. I still have my N64 that I got off eBay but it hasn't been used much since I bought it a few years ago and haven't bought any games other than the ones that were included; Pokemon Stadium and Snap. Obviously the games in EB were used.

I noticed in a local independent video rental / convenience store here in town there were still N64 games up for rent too. There were no Wii, PS3 or 360 games there. Just N64 and PS2. I guess not that many people have upgraded to the next generation consoles around here yet.

Havnt sold n64 games here in a very long time.
They still sell .hack//OUTBREAK for $50 though...wtf

i saw...wave race 64 at my candian walmart for 34.99 plus taxes brand new?

i said its 10bucks on the wiishop? and the walmart guy said "oh well it doenst matter this is the real deal" i laughed

u guys suck they don't have n64 games at my wall-mart
and i even got a list of the ones i wanted.....they used to sell them at gamestop...and then they just sorta stopped

u cant buy a snes for £3 i wish they £20 and really hard to find in my area u can get them a tenner on ebay on its own no controller or wires but thats pointless

ericlewis91 said:

i said its 10bucks on the wiishop? and the walmart guy said "oh well it doenst matter this is the real deal" i laughed
You expect Wal-Mart to ever lower their prices? There are loads of classic Gamecube and PS2 games at Wal-Mart here that are still at $50 at Wal-Mart and less than $30 elsewhere.

ericlewis91 said:

LOL........thats classic......cutting edge, walmart is..........That guys osunds like a good salesman at least......conning people into buying "the real deal".....

Wave Race and Hydro Thunder were THE ****, but I wouldnt pay $35 for them.

Back