Nazi Zombie Mode for Wii

This is for Ichyhat, I have created an account JUST to talk on this particular thread. First, your an idiot. Second, your a fool to believe we would actually believe you without a source. And third there will be NO NAZI ZOMBIES FOR WII! Why?

Lets explore this shall we;

• Maximum DLC size allowed: 20mb
  • Smasllest Online map: Dome (size 26mb)
  • Nacht der untoten: 45mb
  • If somehow they put it on with an agreement with nintendo, the game would lag (under 10 FPS) after level 15 (source : try putting the FPS on your computer, the avg will gradually decrease)
  • Are you stupid? MAP PACKS? HAHAHAHA
  • No, no more game modes, treyarch already did this for MWR.
I know this is really late, I know that this has probably already been solved, but basically the message that i wanted to put out here is this.

1. Ichyhat is a moron to actually think this would be possible, it would have been done in the first place.
2. Petition will fail, because Treyarch already put a new game on the wii.

And on the points, im not an Xbox360/Playstation 3 lover, I have a wii and only a wii, and I am currently addicted to MWR :)

if it doesnt happen

ok im not sayign this wont happen but just incase they were bluffing us or something go to this website and become a member so we can show treyarch that we arent bluffing www.wii-nazi-zombies.webs.com

thanx

Nazi Zombies and Mw2 are completely diffrent
TreyArch Will Make Zombies
InfinityWard Will Make MW2
Activision Will Publish Them
+Nazi Zombies Will Be A Download in Wii Shop Channel Supposely

Nazi Zombies on Wii.....hmmmmm.....could be a good thing.......could be a bad thing if you like Hardcore FFA & Team Survival, cause if Nazi Zombies does come to Wii those gamemodes will be removed. My friend told me that it was tested and the game crashes with HFFA & TS on it. He also told me that if you put a * in your CoD: WaW online name it tells moderators that you want Nazi Zombies. Anyway ask Djcod about it.

I heard and saw somthing about finishing the game on regular, go thru the credits and once its over it should take you to the Natchde dur-somthing-like that. Its like a minigame thing. I've tried and failed so idk if this really works. Am i missing somthing? Oh a btw... i looked it up on google, not so lazy huh? =P

Back