Nazi Zombie Mode for Wii

Hey Everyone add me as a friend for Cod Waw

FC:021653835260

And everyone that adds me plz leave your Code
2chp6wj.jpg

Wrong thread.

And lol at all the false hope in this thread.

all you dumbasses forgot about the silent m in front of 'mNazi".

Mmhm, wtf? Since when has there been an 'm' in front of Nazi?
In my History courses, it has always been Nazi. In the books I had to read for English, it has been Nazi. Everywhere I've seen the word Nazi, there has never been an 'm' in front of it. Possibly, in the language you speak/know (other then Enlgish), maybe the spelling is different. But, since this is English, there is no 'm'.

Anyways, back on the topic. I've searched around and there isn't going to be. Possibly, maybe in the future on another COD game, there will be.

In my History courses, it has always been Nazi. In the books I had to read for English, it has been Nazi. Everywhere I've seen the word Nazi, there has never been an 'm' in front of it. Possibly, in the language you speak/know (other then Enlgish), maybe the spelling is different. But, since this is English, there is no 'm'.

Anyways, back on the topic. I've searched around and there isn't going to be. Possibly, maybe in the future on another COD game, there will be.
He was kidding

epic woosh

i was kinda hoping for zombie dogs o.o

but ill push for nazi zombies :)

Last edited:
:lol: That sort of thing never works. Together we don't do ****. Talk to any Mother fan, they'll tell you. So I say, just forget it. If it isn't on the game then it won't be on the game. Plain and simple.

Amen. :thumbsup:

all you dumbasses forgot about the silent m in front of 'mNazi".

looks like im the only one that can spell in this place.

...Are you joking? Man, this is the sh*t.

Well, for all this Nazi Zombie talk, the game mode isn't really that entertaining. It gets very old. But it can be really fun once you get extremely far. But honestly, you may be wasting your time with the petition, Ichy. But stick to it if you really wanna.

Back