Need a new Wii Sports??

jen-n-kurt

WiiChat Member
Dec 31, 2007
Great news for anyone who needs a replacement copy of the Wii sports disc! I called Nintendo tonight and they sell them for 15 dollars with a 5 dollar shipping fee!! I believe in Karma and good things happening to people who do the right thing. So, happy New Year!! The number is 1-800-255-3700.

o_O I guess that's not a bad price but just the same...
Do they at least send it in a proper DVD case? (I still have mine but i'd pay the price for a uniform look to my games).

Thanks for ruining that now anyone that wants to merchant ebay can sell them at $50, again Thanks....

Yeah well seriously... to the whole cheater e-bay comment... that is why I put this post out there... because of the people who are willing to cheat the regular guy... I am here to say go straight to the Nintendo people. They unlike the ones on e-bay aren't out to get the regular Joe!!!

Last edited:
Omg... I just looked on ebay and there is an auction for a wii sports game and the bid is over $75 :yikes: from 6 bidders... Wow lol...

that's ridiculous i wouldn't pay no more than twenty for wii sports. ebay does over charge for some items b/c i wanted to buy links without the zapper and some sellers wanted like forty dollars or more for it.

261311 said:
o_O I guess that's not a bad price but just the same...
Do they at least send it in a proper DVD case? (I still have mine but i'd pay the price for a uniform look to my games).

Download and print a Wii Sports cover here.

You can get the blank white DVD cases from game stores.

Back