Need some help

Shoko

The Shoke
Mar 30, 2007
Dallas, Texas
Wii Online Code
5295-8320-2788-9441
This probly is a dumb question but is there any difference (other than the drives) between the Core and Pro systems? I've got my Wii and now I'm trying to get a 360. Also I need some help on what games to get, and what to do. I really haven't been arouind 360's alot but sometimes i go over my friends house all we do is play Halo 2. I already know to get Gears of War, Ghost Reckon, Halo 2, and Rainbow Six, but is there any other really good games I should get? (And also is there anywhere I can get a Pro system for cheap or somethin? I know there isn't any in Pawnshops)

Ebay proberly. New coming Games Look good C&C3 for xbox260 and Fronza MOtorsports looks good. other than that ya got the good games that i can think of. THere is no different between core and pro apart from cover face HDD wirless controller.....

k thx alot. (u put xbox260 lol) so the only differnce between the core and pro is the controler? theres a $100 difference for just a controler?

Was just adding in a quick question too, i'm going to get a 360 instead of a PS3 now, will probably get a PS3 when FF13 comes out and it gets more settled down. Well i'm going to be using the official Microsoft Wireless Network Adaptor for online play, i have a 1MB connection atm and have my router on wireless which i use for the Wii too, was just wondering if anyone else here uses the wireless adaptor on thier 360? If so is it good and reliable? I looked around on the net and the adaptor got some very good reviews.

Grr trying to think of a gamer tag too, i normaly use Xion in all online games, but thats obviously taken, any ideas anyone? ;)

Btw Sovieto nice guide.

Xionn said:
Was just adding in a quick question too, i'm going to get a 360 instead of a PS3 now, will probably get a PS3 when FF13 comes out and it gets more settled down. Well i'm going to be using the official Microsoft Wireless Network Adaptor for online play, i have a 1MB connection atm and have my router on wireless which i use for the Wii too, was just wondering if anyone else here uses the wireless adaptor on thier 360? If so is it good and reliable? I looked around on the net and the adaptor got some very good reviews.

Grr trying to think of a gamer tag too, i normaly use Xion in all online games, but thats obviously taken, any ideas anyone? ;)

Btw Sovieto nice guide.
the wireless adapter is very good for a gaming level
but wired is always better
but functional nonetheless

Back