NES: TMNT Coming To VC

great game. Which turtles game had the super moves. I recall rafael(however its spelled) would do a spining torpedo or something like that. Everytime you do your super move you lose a little bit of life. Also you fought Krang and the only way to beat him was by jump kicking back and forth. Is that turtles in time? God damn tricksters.

Last edited:
Knoxville555 said:
great game. Which turtles game had the super moves. I recall rafael(however its spelled) would do a spining torpedo or something like that. Everytime you do your super move you lose a little bit of life. Also you fought Krang and the only way to beat him was by jump kicking back and forth. Is that turtles in time? God damn tricksters.

Correct. And also, Id just like to say, thats how you beat 99% of TMNT bosses. lol. The boring repeated jump kick back and forth.

cimbom said:
I beat it with Game Genie.
I got STUCK with the game genie towards the end when I fell while invincible into some stuff that wouldn't let me move. I was so mad I didn't play again.

Blue said:
I got STUCK with the game genie towards the end when I fell while invincible into some stuff that wouldn't let me move. I was so mad I didn't play again.

It has been AWHILE since I played it. I remember being all psyched out to play it on Game Genie. I think I rented it just for that game.

Back