Netlove <3

Vortex

WiiChat Member
Feb 28, 2010
Temple
What do you guys think about love on the internet?

well, for me i don't have anything against it. I don't think love on the internet can be as real as irl love unless i know the person in real like. if you have a girlfriend or boy friend online then thats fine, just have fun doing what you do, if your feeling the love then continue with it.

I don't think love on the internet can be as real as irl love unless i know the person in real like.

Sums up my thoughts on the matter.

I sure as **** don't have anythin' against it either, considering... what, like a third of all serious relationships start online now? Maybe it's even more nowadays.

One of my home boys has an online girlfriend, i told him " Thats tight man, i guess thats as real as it gets huh?" he kinda got upset when i said that but i was just speeking my mind.

Are we talking meeting someone online or strictly virtual relations? I see no problem with meeting someone online, that is, meeting them online and then actually seeing them IRL. The whole strictly online thing is weird to me. Never tried it and hopefully never will.

Meeting people online has its advantages. You can find people whom share very similar interests, lifestyles, religions etc. Say SBB could meet some hot chick who's really into carp. Most likely its gotta be tough to find chicks that are that into carp...

And that sums up my opinion on e-dating leading to srs relationships. :lol:

Say SBB could meet some hot chick who's really into Karp. Most likely its gotta be tough to find chicks that are that into Karp...

Fixed. Show some respect for the Karp, man... Capitalization and K! >=/

carp...

Karp Edit: I will destroy you...

i don't believe in LDR's. their false to meh

Last edited by a moderator:
What are you talking about? you could just repost your comment unless it has content that shouldnt be posted.

Back