New games in Jan & Feb?

naishboy said:
there are plenty of worthwhile games out besides TP and sports. DBZ.. Elebits.. Marvel..

None of the other games out now thrill me. It doesn't make sense for me to drop $50 on a game that I don't really want. The games that I'm looking forward to the most are the 1st party games like Metroid, Mario Party/Galexy, and Super Smash Bros. A few third party games look cool too like No More Heroes, SSX, Sadness, and Resident Evil. I'm also the type of person that waits to buy the games that get stellar reviews (which no game other than Zelda has garnered thus far)

thats like asking ubisoft or EA to sell a new game every month.What would you rather have a rushed crap game or a good finished game.

Yeah, I have the same feelings as some of you guys After beating the worthwhile games I have I find myself buying ones I don't want playing for five minutes then taking them back because hey I didn't want them . . . When is Link's awakening coming out :mad2:

I think Elebits is pretty good, i got it as my first wii game. I am getting LOZ:TP today or tommorrow.

i dont think youll be seeing link's awakening as it was a gb game ,and gb isn't supported on the vc.

Here is an updated list

Jan 15th - Wii Play
Jan 17th - Wario Ware: Smooth Moves
January - Mortal Kombat Armageddon
Feb 28th - Bust-A-Move Bash!
Mar 1st - Cosmic Family
Mar 6th - Sonic and the Secret Rings
Mar 8th - Mario Party 8
Mar 13th - SSX Blur
Mar 20th - Godfather: The Game
Mar 22nd - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Mar 28th - Disney’s Meet the Robinsons
Mar 29th - Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII
Mar 29th - Brothers in Arms: D-Day
Mar 29th - Driver: Parallel Lines
Mar 29th - Prince of Persia: Rival Swords
Mar 29th - Spelling Spree
March - Blitz: The League
March - Heatseaker
March - Medal of Honor Vanguard
TBA Q1 - Cooking Mama: Cook Off
TBA Q1 - Dance Factory
TBA Q1 - NBA Live ‘07
TBA Q1 - Sidewinder
TBA Q1 - Tiger Woods PGA Tour ‘07

Found here

thats not even completely right man because wii play got pushed to feb 12 ,and ebgames among other sites lists sonic as feb 27. We're just gonn ahave to wait ,and see although its nice to see that these are the games we'll be playing by march.

i can't wait to see what EA does with nba07 for the wii. madden is surprisingly good.

warioware didnt look that bad
looked like a great multiplayer game

Don't forget Need For Speed: Carbon ... Just bought it on a whim recently and I've been pleasantly surprised. It's a fun game, and the graphics are pretty good too.

Back