New NiGHTS Screens

WiiZero said:
It's a SEGA character lol you guys are such n00bz guaranteed to not be in Brawl the game is simple you are a flying jester... oh and it's really fing fun

iawtc

Prinny, good call on the third one.. when i look at this game i cant help but htink of sonic style controls and a super mario galaxies layout..

hopefully it has the speed of a sonic game

It really looks teh kiddie it has about the same appeal as dewy's adventure....so you are are flying jester, Tht sounds intriguing....pause..........NOT.

I was never excited for this game, it just looks like crap. It just looks like they did the bare minimum and said, "good enough", hopefully this is not how it'll end up looking. Seriously the only excuse for this would be if it was an early Dreamcast or Ps2 game.

As for me I love many Sonicteam games, but the Sonicteam I once knew died in 2002.

i had never actually heard of this game until about 3 weeks ago. to b honest, it look really really crap.

ottoman said:
i had never actually heard of this game until about 3 weeks ago. to b honest, it look really really crap.

reminds me of SuperPaperMario dialogue... i like going on msg board and complaining about games i've never played!!!!!! :thumbsup:

ottoman said:

Wow that game yars revenge looks realy crap

Point is carp looking dont mean anything when your playing the game (wiisports anyone)

StevenNevets said:
Saturn. whatever... they're both old and useless now:drool:

The Saturn was a good console
Im still playin it
It has some of the best games going on it
list
-Dragon force
-Panzer dragoon zewi
-Panzer dragoon saga
-Shining force 3
-Gardian heros
-Death tank
-Burinig rangers
that is a small list

It also had the best home versions of these games (for the time)
-Any street fighter
-Any 2d fighters
-Duke nukem
-Quake
-Bomber man (ten player)
Also a small list

Back