sigh, any decent 2-4 player/co-op/splitscreen games?

gnahc79

WiiChat Member
Mar 14, 2007
San Jose,CA
For a brief moment I though MOHH2 had split-screen, but apparently not :(. Are there any good new 2-4 player games out there? I had high hopes for SoulCalibur Legends, but it seems the gameplay is a bit boring.
I'll probably just rent umbrella chronicles and Mario & Sonic. Neither look like they're worth $50. I'll still probably get MOHH2 though.

Lego Star Wars - basically built for co-op gameplay through the whole story
Alien Syndrome - had low ratings, but is very fun with 2 or more people; camera control takes a little getting used to
Guitar Hero III - haven't personally tried the co-op, because I can't get a second guitar; I imagine it would be pretty fun

Even though I'm not a big fan, I'll probably pick up one of the rail shooters out of the bunch that are coming out, specifically for the co-op play.

Battalion Wars 2 has co-op mode online but I'm not sure if you could play split screen or not.

Budo said:
Lego Star Wars - basically built for co-op gameplay through the whole story
Alien Syndrome - had low ratings, but is very fun with 2 or more people; camera control takes a little getting used to
Guitar Hero III - haven't personally tried the co-op, because I can't get a second guitar; I imagine it would be pretty fun

Even though I'm not a big fan, I'll probably pick up one of the rail shooters out of the bunch that are coming out, specifically for the co-op play.

Lego Star Wars, completely forgot about that one. It looks like tons of fun :). I never played the lego series before, only some of the non-lego PC star wars games.

Metal slug - Co-op and damn fine

But theres loads in the VC

i guess we'll have to wait for time splitters XD

anyways.. party games however they are not coop

hmm...

rayman raving rabbnids is good fo rmultiplayer :D

OOOH

I GOT ONE!!

MARVEL'S ULTIMATE ALLIANCE - i heard it was bad though

ultimate alliance
red steel
excite truck
super mario galaxy
mario kart 64(really fun)
wave race 64
f zero x
goldeneye 64(when it comes out)
super smash bros 64 (when it comes out)

Ghost Squad supposedly released today. It's an arcade style Rails Shooter. Like RE:UC but SWAT teams and terrorists instead of Secret Agents and Zombies. It has up to four player and a decent amount of replayability, but it's big fault is it's only three levels. They vary a little for example sometimes when you play the level it's day sometimes it's night, which changes the gameplay somewhat. But it's only $30 so you may want to look into it I'm in the same position as you looking for local multiplayer games and I'm considering this

Well I got MOHH2 (hard to find today) and Mario & Sonic. A friend is visiting this weekend and is bringing GH3. Woot, can't wait to give my 2 new games a trying this evening!

Kingston said:
Is ghost squad really great?

I think so. although its REALLY short, like 20 minutes short, but theres high replay value and you actually want to replay since it is so fun. It's even better co-op. There's tons of things to unlock like ninja mode where you go through the stages shooting infinite shuriken and bikini mode where the badguys turn into chicks in bikinis. haha

Back