New straps arrived today

Mine hasn't come yet. My girlfriend got me another Wiimote, and it comes with the new strap on already. I don't really think it's a HUGE difference, but it's still a good idea to send for one.

Lethal - so does your hypoglycemic problem cause your bicep/tri/etc to not develop as fast as your forearm?

What kind of weight training are you doing? (I'm a trainer, so just curious).

On topic: I have yet to lose control of my grip on the wii remote - I don't get sweaty hands ever though, no matter what - and my grip is iron since I roll brazilian jiu jitsu (gotta grip opponent's gi 95% of the time). However, my wife and daughter have not lost grip either - and we get pretty crazy with it.

The straps (old) do break easy - I too pulled on mine when I got my new ones - snap! I could definitely see it snapping if someone was doing baseball and lost the grip during a bat swing.

Lethal said:
Good for him. I swing a little harder buddy.

617847627_l.jpg

AND THAT'S SUPPOSE TO BE INTIMIDATING?!?! :lol: HAHAHAHA :lol:

Zaose said:
Lethal - so does your hypoglycemic problem cause your bicep/tri/etc to not develop as fast as your forearm?

What kind of weight training are you doing? (I'm a trainer, so just curious).

I started arm wrestling at tournaments and mostly worked out my forearms and biceps. I also build decks for a living and thats really helped build muscle in my forearms because I pick up 2x12, 2x10, etc. with my finger tips. My forearms expand like crazy when I flex but look pretty normal when I dont. I dunno what else to say lol.

iplaywii said:
AND THAT'S SUPPOSE TO BE INTIMIDATING?!?! :lol: HAHAHAHA :lol:

Only scrawny punks make dumb comments like that. Who said it was intimidating? Seriously though, only kids with low self esteem make comments like that to try and make people that actually accomplished something feel bad. Its pathetic bro. And if we were face to face I am pretty sure it would intimidate the hell out of you. But of course on the net you will deny that and probably make another gay comment. So lets hear it tough guy.

Last edited:
Lethal - while I don't condone the personal insult, I think he is coming off that you were trying to posture by putting that pic up of yourself.

Zaose said:
Lethal - while I don't condone the personal insult, I think he is coming off that you were trying to posture by putting that pic up of yourself.

If he can dish it then he can take it. All I get are personal attacks of people accusing me of steroids or using a fake picture. I guess I cant be surprised from this in a videgame forum with the average age of like 14.

omfg are you serious, he put it up as a joke. He swings with a little more force, cmon, that's funny. He's not trying to show off. Now back to the topic.

This is crazy people are getting there straps I ordered mine a while ago I haven't even gotten the shipping confirmation email.

EDIT: Lethal I was just kidding about the steroid thing man, just saying it cuz a lot of my friends take creatine some take steroids, just popped into my head. And my age is 14, don't see what that has to do with anything.

Zori said:
omfg are you serious, he put it up as a joke. He swings with a little more force, cmon, that's funny. He's not trying to show off. Now back to the topic.

This is crazy people are getting there straps I ordered mine a while ago I haven't even gotten the shipping confirmation email.

Thank you! Finally somebody with some common knowledge here.

Hmmm, I got the confirmation email about a week after I filled out the form. That email stated that they are shipping the straps by the 21st or so. Then they arrived a week later. Try filling out the form again. I believe if they recieved your order then it shouldnt let you submit your serial number again. Worth a shot.

Zori said:
EDIT: Lethal I was just kidding about the steroid thing man, just saying it cuz a lot of my friends take creatine some take steroids, just popped into my head. And my age is 14, don't see what that has to do with anything.

Hell its cool man. I dont sweat this stuff. It just irritates me how conceded some people can be. I made this thread only to help people out and I get attacked. And the age thing is because to me 14 is still a kid. Im 26. No offense by me calling you a kid but when you get to be 26 you will think the same way. Trust me.

Last edited:
Lethal said:
Thank you! Finally somebody with some common knowledge here.

Hmmm, I got the confirmation email about a week after I filled out the form. That email stated that they are shipping the straps by the 21st or so. Then they arrived a week later. Try filling out the form again. I believe if they recieved your order then it shouldnt let you submit your serial number again. Worth a shot.

Hell its cool man. I dont sweat this stuff. It just irritates me how conceded some people can be. I made this thread only to help people out and I get attacked. And the age thing is because to me 14 is still a kid. Im 26. No offense by me calling you a kid but when you get to be 26 you will think the same way. Trust me.

Hey thanks man I tried it out, said I've exceeded the maximum quantity. So I guess I'll just play the waiting game now ;)

I put in a request to get 2 of the new straps sent to me. 2 days ago I got a manilla envelope from Nintendo, so I figured cool I got my new straps. Opened up the envelope and there WAS NOTHING IN THERE! Nintendo sent me an empty envelope :) No big deal, I called and they are sending them to me. I just thought it was funny.

Back