New straps arrived today

Lethal said:
You dont call. You go to www.mynintendo.com and just fill in the form. Give them your serial number and address and they do the rest. Anybody that doesnt get the new straps deserve to get their TVs smashed lol. I used such little force to break my stock Wii strap. DOOOOM ON YOU!!! DOOOOM ON YOU!!!!

I think we've discovered the kind of @$%*?&! idiot that would break the strap. Mate.. your a complete idiot.

Jez said:
I think we've discovered the kind of @$%*?&! idiot that would break the strap. Mate.. your a complete idiot.

What the hell are you talking about? Mate!

If you are talking about me testing the force it would take to break my old strap then you are the idiot my friend. I have 3 extra brand new straps that Nintendo sent me. So I broke one on purpose to see how much force it took. Get a clue you damn panzy.

It amazing how completey dumb some of the members are here lol.

Last edited:
Can we get straps for free even if we don't need them? If so, where can I order?

Lethal said:
You dont call. You go to www.mynintendo.com and just fill in the form. Give them your serial number and address and they do the rest. Anybody that doesnt get the new straps deserve to get their TVs smashed lol. I used such little force to break my stock Wii strap. DOOOOM ON YOU!!! DOOOOM ON YOU!!!!

We'll just quote that AGAIN.

And before you call anyone else an idiot. Your the IDIOT who can't keep hold of the controller.. whoops butter fingers!

ordered mine yestarday, since i broke one playing madden 07... yea... "kicking" + recently lotioned hands = oh crap.

I haven't once even come close to letting the Wii remote go, and my straps are perfectly intact. But I've ordered the new straps anyway, purely because I want to be up to date. :)

Lethal said:
Good for him. I swing a little harder buddy.

617847627_l.jpg

ummm......maybe it's just my computer but his forearm looks massive compared to his roided 'cepts.

Maybe he is playing with his wii too much at night:idea: :eek:

Brawny said:
ummm......maybe it's just my computer but his forearm looks massive compared to his roided 'cepts.

Maybe you cant read kid. Ill take it as a compliment though seeing how I have the body of someone who looks like they would take roids. So thank you! Isnt Brawny a paper towel?

NeMeZyZ said:
wow u must be one lil dirty s.o.b. lol my straps are super white man, u play while taking a crap?
Whats wrong nancy boy? mommy doesnt let you go outside and play? You think anybody cares if my straps got dirty? Get a life kid.

Both of you panzy asses dont even bother responding. Nobody cares about you little geeks opinions anyways.

Last edited:
Lethal said:
Maybe you cant read kid. Ill take it as a compliment though seeing how I have the body of someone who looks like they would take roids. So thank you! Isnt Brawny a paper towel?

Whats wrong nancy boy? mommy doesnt let you go outside and play? You think anybody cares if my straps got dirty? Get a life kid.

Both of you panzy asses dont even bother responding. Nobody cares about you little geeks opinions anyways.

lol your funny. i like how you use someone else's myspace pic and try to impersonate them. bet you bench maybe two fives on a light bar and clean about half of that. i like you. you make me giggle.

anyways, quit trying to act all hard on a wii forum and quit crying about people because they dont want to order a strap replacement. i also like how you call people nerds on the internet while you pretty much talk like "OMFG ORDER DA STRAP OR ELSE U DESREVR TO HAVE TV BRKON ROFLROFLROFL LMAO!!!!"

Go home Roger

Last edited:
o_O

i can't gain weight neither.. but i can gain muscle... kinda weird... anyway, waiting on my strap

Back