New Wii Guy!! Have some ?'s

559Wii

How Wii Doin??
Feb 17, 2008
Fresno Ca
Wii Online Code
7725-3019-8850-2499
Hello guys im new to the wii world and to this site!!
Name's Alecks Wii# 7725 3019 8850 2499
From Fresno CA
The questions:
Wii Play: level 5 of find the mii's pick out the 2 odd mii's.
Whats odd about them?? How do you know which ones which?
Sorry if this is a stupid question!
And can i play online versus a friend with any of these games??:
Mario Galaxy
Resident Evil Umbrella Chron.
Marval ...... Alliance something something.
Wii Play
Wii sports???
:sick: :crazy: :shocked: :aureola:

I played this on Wii Play yesterday, as a matter of fact. The odd miis are the ones looking in the opposite direction from all the others.

There is no online play that I'm aware of for Wii Play or Wii Sports, sorry.

Also Maravel Ultimate Alliance has no online play for the wii(however it does with 360 and ps3). Also you cant play online with mario galaxy or RE;Umbrella Chronicles.

1.When playing game cube games on wii do the wii remotes work or do you have to use the GQ remotes?
2.Can you play classic games downloaded with your wii remote (the regular remote not classic remote)

1. GC games need the GC controller.
2. You can play NES/SNES/SEGA games with the wiimote (TurboGFX/NEOGEO I don't know). Also, the NES/SNES/SEGA/N64 games can all be played using a GC controller. I recommend just buying a wireless GC controller so you can play downloaded game, GC games, and wii games wirelessly with only 2 controllers. I really don't see a use for a classic controller unless you've played an actual SNES/NES before and like the flat feeling.

"I really don't see a use for a classic controller unless you've played an actual SNES/NES before and like the flat feeling."
Oh yeah buddy those systems are from my days as a kid!!

Lol then maybe you'll find a use for it. I'm too young. My first systems were Sega Genesis and N64.

Back