NeXt Gen WARS....wounded soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I found appropriate material for you too...

barney1.gif

Converged said:
Thanks, I found appropriate material for you too...

barney1.gif

What the hell is that even suppose to be? Little noobs like you disgust me.

ABC said:
Dude, do you read anything I say? I payed for my Ps3. The only console I got as a gift was my 360 last year.

It's paid, not payed. And also, you had a post earlier that said you have not paid for any of your consoles except for the Wii. Hence why Jenova likely assumed you did not pay for it.

Just when I thought life couldn't get any worse, I have been called a "little noob" from some kid on the internet. I don't know how I will recover from that one.

Converged said:
It's paid, not payed. And also, you had a post earlier that said you have not paid for any of your consoles except for the Wii. Hence why Jenova likely assumed you did not pay for it.

But I don't have the Ps3 yet. So how could someone pay for something that I don't even own? I wish someone would buy me a Ps3 but unfotunately I have to buy it myself.. but I can without crying about it so I am.

Payed said:
5 results for: payed
View results from: Dictionary | Thesaurus | Encyclopedia | the Web

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1) - Cite This Source
pay1  /peɪ/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[pey] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation verb, paid or(Obsolete except for defs. 12, 24c) payed; pay‧ing; noun, adjective

–verb (used with object) 1. to settle (a debt, obligation, etc.), as by transferring money or goods, or by doing something: Please pay your bill.
2. to give over (a certain amount of money) in exchange for something: He paid twenty dollars for the shirt.
3. to transfer money as compensation or recompense for work done or services rendered; to satisfy the claims of (a person, organization, etc.), as by giving money due: He paid me for my work.
4. to defray (cost or expense).
5. to give compensation for.
6. to yield a recompense or return to; be profitable to: Your training will pay you well in the future.
7. to yield as a return: The stock paid six percent last year.
8. to requite, as for good, harm, or an offense: How can I pay her for her kindness and generosity?
9. to give or render (attention, respects, compliments, etc.), as if due or fitting.
10. to make (a call, visit, etc.).
11. to suffer in retribution; undergo: You'll pay the penalty for your stubbornness!
12. Nautical. to let (a ship) fall off to leeward.
–verb (used without object) 13. to transfer money, goods, etc., as in making a purchase or settling a debt.
14. to discharge a debt or obligation.
15. to yield a return, profit, or advantage; be worthwhile: It pays to be courteous.
16. to give compensation, as for damage or loss sustained.
17. to suffer or be punished for something: The murderer paid with his life.
–noun 18. the act of paying or being paid; payment.
19. wages, salary, or a stipend.
20. a person with reference to solvency or reputation for meeting obligations: The bank regards him as good pay.
21. paid employment: in the pay of the enemy.
22. reward or punishment; requital.
23. a rock stratum from which petroleum is obtained.
–adjective 24. requiring subscribed or monthly payment for use or service: pay television.
25. operable or accessible on deposit of a coin or coins: a pay toilet.
26. of or pertaining to payment.

Dictionary.com, very nice. Obviously it must have been added recently as my Webster's doesn't have it included.

Converged said:
I see....

It should read I am paying for the Ps3 that I am definitely getting in January. Sorry I do not have the perfection of Dr. Phil. Will you ever forgive me... because it's paied not payed. Right Mr. Phil?

111788JOQN_w.jpg

Flip said:
I like the Nintendo Wii.

Can't we all be simple like this guy/girl? o:

As for me,
I want the Ninendo Wii.

Trulen said:
Can't we all be simple like this guy/girl? o:

As for me,
I want the Ninendo Wii.

:lol: I loved that kids post... smack in the middle of a war. I like the Wii.

Hey guys I have an idea.

Its a really neat feature of vBulletin. It's called 'ignore'. If you find someone who bugs you, or they never make a decent post. Try it, it really works!

I see more arguing on this forum than productive replies.

Pie...or Cake?

I'm all about Pie. It's rare that I find a Pie that I dislike, yet I usually can't stand store bought cake. Some cake can be decent, like betty crocker cake, but pie all the way.

ABC said:
Really? I got a Playstation 2 on launch and it lasted until this day. You are clearly some child with an abusive past. Now go run to your Daddy crying about how he hits mommy. FUN! They should make a Wii game about that. Stop the raging drunk father form beating the mother in X amount of time. Hmmm maybe I'll pitch my idea to Ubisoft, they'll make a game about anything.

so what did "You are clearly some child with an abusive past." have to do with his post?

Irrelevant ++

As of right now anyone who buys the PS3 is an idiot when some good games come out then go out and buy it. Right now the Wii (for me) is the best. Next year the 360 will be pretty good with Bajoo Kazoo 3, Fable 2 and Halo 3.

Seriously, ABC, leave zraductus alone. You're fighting like a couple of twelve year olds. He just wanted input on which console is the best IN YOUR OPINION. There is no "truly dominant" console. Everyone has there own opinion. You like the PS3, I like the Wii, more people on this thread like the Wii, who cares! Yes, I realize that just by posting this, saying that I prefer the Wii is hypocritical, but I'm giving my input. PS3s are pretty cool. Would I get one, yes, but would I pay for it: no. I would have to win some contest or the lottery for me to get one. Just stop forcing your opinions on everyone on this thread, Hitler. Just say "I like the PS3" and leave it at that.

P.S. Limbo: Pie is truly better than cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back