Nice Site

Adriaan

WiiChat Member
May 4, 2006
Yeah now it may seem like nothing. I'm the second member, but I'm sure in a while this'll be a popular forum for Wii. I guess my domain, WiiChat.net, is not worth it anymore. I still have Wiidiscuss.com though and WiiHacks.net . Good luck on the site!

fabulous site, will flourish in soon time.

May I suggest getting some advertising on talkfreelance.com?

I'll check it out, currently in the middle of a pretty decent Google Adwords campaign. Once thats coming to an end i'll be looking at other advertising options :)

Mithos said:
Great site! I'll try and introduce this site to my friends at school!
Exactly what I was thinking. Initially, I thought this forum would be heavily populated already, but I feel special to be one of the first 50 to sign up to the forums. Looking forward to some interesting discussions of the Wii. :)

Riviet said:
Exactly what I was thinking. Initially, I thought this forum would be heavily populated already, but I feel special to be one of the first 50 to sign up to the forums. Looking forward to some interesting discussions of the Wii. :)

Its growing well, 20+members a day :cool:

Also we're hitting the number1 spot for loads of google searches.. for example 'Wii Forum' and 'Nintendo Wii forum'

:cool::cool:

i0n said:
Its growing well, 20+members a day :cool:

Also we're hitting the number1 spot for loads of google searches.. for example 'Wii Forum' and 'Nintendo Wii forum'

:cool::cool:

I'm a couple days new and I did find this site through a google search. Congrats iOn for a site well down. I have built some websites in the past so I kind of know the process of building a site that is easy to use and navigate through, a.k.a. userfriendly.

I viewed your page source to look at your code. I see you used div tags for the most part to construct your site. I prefer div tags as well.

If you want check these 2 sites I built. Maybe you can pick up some coding hints. Right click and view page source.
http://www.fondymarket.org/
http://www.stanthonysschool.org/

you could also use google to translate a page for you although not that great of a translation but usefull to those who may not understand english. stanthonysschool.org

Last edited:
Back