Nicole Kidman is new face of Nintendo!!!!

Nicole Kidman and wii?..plz no.
Doesn't she have some botox to inject into her face or something. Can't she do an add on that?.
Oh well still cool news I guess.

40 year old botox lady. couldn't they find someone that looks hotter at the age of 40?

where is jessica alba when you need her?

uhm......wtf! let me guess, chanel is no longer paying her bills and tom cruise is with katie holmes so she degrades her self to wii commercials?

how stupid......what a waste....

do kids even KNOW of her???? shes a has been

nicole kidman, is the new face of nintendo? You mean, like her face? thin, white, and full of plastic? or her last name. It attracts both kids and batman.
ha! sorry I couldnt resist.

i'd try to make another gay joke, but it looks like they've all been taken. more on topic: I think nintendo is going downhill, management-wise.

Last edited:
Fair enough you guys disagree that they used Kidman, But it shows the Add is effective because its got you all talking about it. Weather it is good or bad publicity its always good for business

Shiftfallout said:
nicole kidman, is the new face of nintendo? You mean, like her face? thin, white, and full of plastic? or her last name. It attracts both kids and batman.
ha! sorry I couldnt resist.
LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are these ads airing in Australia? Nicole Kidman is like, big news in Australia. Tom Cruise is many Australian's number one enemy. She would sell tonnes of Wiis here. But in America, I don't know.

Meh........ i think its good. You dont see PS3 with any celebrities in their ads (do ya? i dunno i havnt seen any ahah) So Up your ass Sony :)

Back