Nicole Kidman is new face of Nintendo!!!!

ciper said:
A friendly heads up to the OP. Some people don't like the term "gay" used as an insult, especially during pride month.

I almost forgot, its about time for straight pride month too. They argue we cant be straight and prideful, but is say BS. If somehow showing everyone your sexual preferences is something to be proud about, then it goes both ways. Look i likes womens!! wooohoo go pride. lol

bsflag.gif

I Wanna Raise The Big Ol' BS Flag Right There.

Nicole Kidman?!

ciper said:
A friendly heads up to the OP. Some people don't like the term "gay" used as an insult, especially during pride month.

The last time i checked a dictionary 'gay' meant happy? Sorry for insulting happy people dude.

I think this is a good idea actually. The ad is meant for "older" people, who've possibly never played games before, but know who Kidman is since the 80's or so.
Kidman advertises Brain Age -> Older non-gamers buy Wii for things like that.

Sounds interesting. She is not the best choice, but she is ok. Although I would have preferred someone younger, like mentioned previously.

Last edited:
Malys said:
I think this is a good idea actually. The ad is meant for "older" people, who've possibly never played games before, but know who Kidman is since the 80's or so.
Kidman advertises Brain Age -> Older non-gamers buy Wii for things like that.

kidman doesnt have the brains to play brain age lol.

She might be more interested more in TramaCenter, because then she might understand what they keep doing to her face everytime she goes in for surgery.

haha

Nicole Kidman will help raise Nintendo's/DS's profile with older generations...?

Why is everyone so bothered about Nicole Kidman? Its not like having Avril Lavigne or some "young" celeb is going to help sales by break into a new demographic.?

Back