Nights :Journey to dreams video

Not all Sonic games have been by Sonic team

Sonic 3d the only one that comes to mind at the mow

I remember playing Nights on the Saturn. Though it was a fun game then, I have to say this will be a rental. Sonic Team's production has really let me down and this happens more often then not. Im even considering not buying Sonic Rush on DS.

Everything about this game depends on the rental. I think most people probably think the same way.

Sonic Rush has been a sole diversion in the bad Sonic titles recently. If I were to pick up a Sonic game, that would be it.
@Prinn - Yeah, I know that, but most Sonic games have.
(3DB was a bit rubbish if you ask me, but I always found myself playing it over and over again. Heh heh, I bet you like the opening Mr. Fan-of-all-things-blocky! That's about as blocky as it gets, lol)

cimbom said:
I remember playing Nights on the Saturn. Though it was a fun game then, I have to say this will be a rental. Sonic Team's production has really let me down and this happens more often then not. Im even considering not buying Sonic Rush on DS.

Everything about this game depends on the rental. I think most people probably think the same way.
Sonic rush is the only recent Sonic game wotrh buying
2D Sonic = Win
3D Sonic = Dont work

Seems like I'm the only guy who still plays SA1 and 2, and very much enjoyed Sonic heroes. However, I did despise ShadowTH, never played the Sonic on ps3/360. The one for Wii, is quite enjoyable to me. It just takes time and effort for things to start to speed up in that game.

What's weird is that I have Sonic Rush, and thats probably the only Sonic game I've played the least, but it is a good game.

This game will be a must own for me, and since it's using WiiConnect24, who knows, maybe when Nintendo decides to drop a hard drive for Wii, Sega would be able to allow downloadable levels.

Thats because d2 was horrable (all reviews hated it)
And off topic

As far as Saturn VC goes
The Saturn is a real bugger to emulate and with Segas state of mind it (Nights)might turn up on PS3 (Remeber you needed the "fat controller" (r) Sega Saturn mag to play it with sore thumbs)

DeathChron said:
Seems like I'm the only guy who still plays SA1 and 2, and very much enjoyed Sonic heroes. However, I did despise ShadowTH, never played the Sonic on ps3/360. The one for Wii, is quite enjoyable to me. It just takes time and effort for things to start to speed up in that game.

What's weird is that I have Sonic Rush, and thats probably the only Sonic game I've played the least, but it is a good game.

This game will be a must own for me, and since it's using WiiConnect24, who knows, maybe when Nintendo decides to drop a hard drive for Wii, Sega would be able to allow downloadable levels.
Was more refering to Secret Rings and 360/ps3 Sonic. I still play the cube games all the time.

DeathChron said:
well there is the classic controller, or the gc controller.

Yeah but the classic con is rubbish for all but snes games

Back