Nights :Journey to dreams video

It looks like it plays similar to NiGHTS: Into Dreams, and if so, it will be GREAT!
No, the last one was on SEGA Saturn so it isnt on VC.

The only way you can play the first Nights is one the Saturn as there are no good emulators that run it

Yeah, but it was great fun. Never finished it though. =/

Let me gess twas Joker
Damn that boss was a pain
The rest where easy

Looks good, the size of the levels and the boss fights will be the tale of the tape for this port!

If you remember correctly the original levels were multi-layered and opened up as you progressed with their paths crossing and expanding over each other...

It was more of an "experience" than an actual game game as it never 'really' had an ending as such. I pretty much completed it with both characters on A's.

Just enjoy the experience and take it for what it is...

ONE game which should be ported over was the excellent "Burning Rangers" - now that is one Saturn game which was written for the Wii!!!

[Off Topic]
What devs should do is to continue to take all these great games and bring them upto date and write Wii control functionality specifically from the ground up instead of shovelling crapware ports over..scheese!
[/Off Topic]

Last edited:
Darkprinny said:
Let me gess twas Joker
Damn that boss was a pain
The rest where easy
I only got to play it for a little while, so I couldnt completely revel in it's splender.

OH you missed the wobbly (forget the name) level (the groud warped underneath)
And the last stage (and the bit that confused the heck outa somebody that I worked with at the start)

The thing is they cant make the levels to big
Time limt remeber
And then theres the links
The first was a game to be savored (appart from the Joker that just pissed me off) a game for the ages (there are few games that fall into this area theres a few on the saturn Panzer dragoon zewi - execlent music epic bossies loads of rotes, Panzer dragoon saga - just epic, Shining force 3 - That battle near the train)

On the burining rangers side of things
It was good
But it wasnt as big as it was ment to be

If Miyamoto himself wished that he came up with NiGHTS, you know it was a great game. I really hope that Sega doesn't do anything to mess up this title! But I still have faith for them, somewhere in my shattered Sega bones.

What do you mean? SEGA is a gloryous company, (aside from Sonic Team..."Yuji Naka=TRAITOR")
I have no doubt that this will be as playable as NiGHTS: Into Dreams.
You say that as if SEGA were as bad as Nintendo... *scoff*

Uh humm ¬_¬ you know this game is being developed by Sonic Team? I'm not saying Sega sucks either, just, I miss the days they were,like 20 times better at lease. I still live for the Sega empire!!!! (ahem)

Tails McCloud~ said:
What do you mean? SEGA is a gloryous company, (aside from Sonic Team..."Yuji Naka=TRAITOR")
I have no doubt that this will be as playable as NiGHTS: Into Dreams.
You say that as if SEGA were as bad as Nintendo... *scoff*

Nights was buy Sonic team

i was looking forward to it... until now.. i think i fell asleep while watching that....

Darkprinny said:
Nights was buy Sonic team
I know I know I know...
But I was refering to Sonic games in general. Not Sonic team, sorry.

Back