Nintendo. I am sick of you!

Shadow3401 said:
Everyone, listen to my words.
The wii needs at least one Grand theft outo ok. The wii dose not relize that if they make a fucing deal with rockstar about that game(only for the wii) that the wii is going to be on the top. What do you think about this?

I spy with my little eye 4 misspelled words and a 9 year old trying to be cool.

Meh, id live without it.

We already have the Godfather and Scarface and Bully is coming out for Wii. GTA is not necessary for the Wii to win, especially considering the casual user base. Although I wouldnt complain if GTA was released for wii

Doesn't matter to me really,that's why I keep my 360 with me, just incase wii doesn't get something like this. But it probably would be neat if they made one for the wii but you can wish and think about it, you know it ain't happening.

Everyone, listen to my words.
The wii needs at least one Grand theft outo ok. The wii dose not relize that if they make a fucing deal with rockstar about that game(only for the wii) that the wii is going to be on the top. What do you think about this?

I think you are a MORON.

Nintendo is doing absolutely everything in its power to win this generations console war, and they are doing a damn good job.

you, being a young, immature, prepubescent boy, do not realize that Nintendo is a multi faceted corporation that has a million and one variables that need to be considered for even the smallest decision.

so do not be so rash, and quick to judge what YOU think is right to do. because you are most likely wrong.

GTA are kind of over rated if you ask me.

I think the controls would be pretty cool on the Wii console, if it was released I would buy it and check it out.

GTA isn't the greatest series that ever graced the gaming world, the Wii could do without this- play last gen consoles if you want it.

I don't see how Nintendo is to blame here either.
Plus we would have a better shot of getting a port of an old game than ever getting a new one. I could care less really though, if I wanted one I would buy another system.

Its possibal, although beased on most 3rd party so far i bet we are going to continue to get an "exclusive" version of the top 3rd party games, mainly because they just share the HD games between PS3 and 360.. But the Wii is a totally different concept. You take away the graphics and toss that money into gameplay...

They wont continue to toss the throw away trash onto the Wii or ports of old games they just are not making money doing this, so why even bother?

If they want money they go where the people are "Wii" and give them something good. 3rd party knows this so although it might not compare to the 360/ps3 versions of the games.
Titles like GTA will probably make it to the Wii over the next few months and years but they will have there own Wii flare "motion controlls" instead of "Graphics" 360/ps3..

The cool thing about this is once they figure out how to incoporate the motion controlls into games better over time they will be able to pop out games faster for the Wii than for the other 2 consoles just because of the time it takes to make an HD game...

The Wii will probably be the one poping out Big 3rd Party titles first in the next year or so and then the "eye candy" version for the other 2 systems will come out later and probably a different game altogether. Specially considering the Wii is the 2nd console to alot of ps3/360 guys. The 3rd party knows they will not buy the same title twice so why even bother trying to make the same game for Wii?
They wont they will make a different game all together, and if they want it to sell at all it will be new and unique, not a port or a cheep downgrade.

So thats my prediction if the gaming world gets its act together and wants to cash in like Nintendo is... They will start making 2 different games, the 360/ps3 game and the Wii versions. Few titles might be an exception like GH3/Rockband and of course the standard crap casual titles that are tossed on all 3 systems. Although nintendo has been doing decent with the casual titles like Wii sports,endless ocean,brain age... Not many other publishers are cut out to make this type of game and make it well! But we see many try to cash in on nintendos sucess with these games and fall falt on there face or make a quick buck and run. Even causal gamers wont put up with this quality for long. They will just start buying Nintendo's and well know 3rd party titles and nothing else.

Last edited:
FR. said:
It's never going to happen. Nintendo would never allow a Grand Theft Auto game to come over to the Wii.
Yeah that's why we have Manhunt 2 on Wii.

It's a matter of whether Rockstar wants to develop it for the Wii which they obviously don't.

Back