Nintendo. I am sick of you!

Shadow3401

The conduit!
Nov 11, 2007
CA
Wii Online Code
2203-4010-4880-5050
Everyone, listen to my words.
The wii needs at least one Grand theft outo ok. The wii dose not relize that if they make a fucing deal with rockstar about that game(only for the wii) that the wii is going to be on the top. What do you think about this?

It would be cool if they made one. They probably are making one.

It's never going to happen. Nintendo would never allow a Grand Theft Auto game to come over to the Wii. If you wanted to play GTA, then you should have purchased a PS3 or XBox 360...I don't think there is a reason to get mad at Nintendo.

EDIT: I suggest purchasing Bully for the Wii, another game made by Rockstar which you will hopefully enjoy.

They should have halo 3. That would be awesome but impossible.:(

Nah, the Wii doesn't need one. GTA is a classic on Playstation consoles and should stay there.

Truth

i agree cause all good games come out on all major consoles so y shouldent it come out on wii (thats a major console isent it) cause the wii sold the most consoles at christmas last year dident they it certainly be a change to mario anyways:lol:

I wouldn't buy it (I don't like GTA) but Nintendo should make one. After all, they DO want to cater to gamers of all ages, not just young kids.

My brother has a 360 one so there is no point in having one. It is just that he hogs it for himself.

Shadow3401 said:
Everyone, listen to my words.
The wii needs at least one Grand theft outo ok. The wii dose not relize that if they make a fucing deal with rockstar about that game(only for the wii) that the wii is going to be on the top. What do you think about this?

Seriously, it's not down to Nintendo. It's down to RockStar if they want to dumb down their game for the system.

Nintendo have tried to make deals with Rockstar in the past.

Take-Two has been very happy with the response to their Wii titles. They’ve shipped over 500,000 copies of Carnival Games, and they have a DS version in the works. They have also listed some other titles they are bringing to the Wii, such as Bully and Don King Presents: Prizefighter. On top of all that, they have admittedly turned their dev house into an environment where Nintendo titles are worked on just as much as other platforms.

With all that great news, you think they would at least entertain the idea of a Grand Theft Auto title on the Wii. Apparently not, according to chairman Strauss Zelnick. The very idea was laughed off, and met with the response ‘there are other titles better suited to the Wii than Grand Theft Auto.’ Well Mr. Zelnick, don’t be surprised when the consumer laughs off Bully.

From many websites including Gonintendo.

A quick search on any search engine would have gotten you there.. Please people, do all of the research before deciding to make a thread! Not only because there has been an official statement but because we get two or three of these "Please Nintendo, give me GTA" threads a week.

One thread titled "GTA Wii Speculation" or something along those lines should be enough for this entire discussion.

Back