Nintendo is killing their own games!!!

manufan15 said:
Yeah, you really didn't choose any good games besides MSC. MSC's replay value is pretty high. Exite Truck??? Are you kidding me?? Next time, pick games that actually have some hype.
Excite Truck FTW!!!! >:|

you spelled it wrong too. . .

Last edited:
fredes99 said:
Mario strikers charged
Its pretty bad, the game cube version was more fun. and come on you dont even have to point at the goal you just press B. And its practically impossible to beat the game.

Warioware
This is one of the better wii games, but it still can only be played for about 4 hours. It was way to short. The multi player is fun, though.

okay... HOW CAN YOU SAY THESE THINGS!!

----------------
Now playing: Hard-Fi - Stars Of CCTV
via FoxyTunes

JAKE196 said:
i liek Excite Truck. . . .

tis lacking in modes but it's fun as heck!

It's not unfun, it just didn't have any hype, really. I'm just saying he should have picked games like Zeda, MP3, RE4, etc.

Overall, most wii games have less replay value then other counsels.

They just get so boring so fast.

Wii games aren't terrible, they just aren't 'hardcore' or 'amazing' they are casual games, for casual gamers.

Nintendo is not killing their games, they are trying to open up to a whole new audience, while losing the 'hardcore' group. A balance between eh too is what Nintendo needs right now, a balance between 'casual' and 'hardcore'.

D S said:
Wii games aren't terrible, they just aren't 'hardcore' or 'amazing' they are casual games, for casual gamers.

Nintendo is not killing their games, they are trying to open up to a whole new audience, while losing the 'hardcore' group. A balance between eh too is what Nintendo needs right now, a balance between 'casual' and 'hardcore'.
?

What defines hardcore anywho. I think nintendo has made a few casual games but they mostly make games for the gamer. they focus on casual gamers yet most of the games they make are for a gamer audiance. They have not the lost the hardcore audiance.

JAKE196 said:
i liek Excite Truck. . . .

tis lacking in modes but it's fun as heck!

Of course it makes sense...
Excite Truck is a really good game i think.

fredes99 said:
I would advise anyone to get an xbox 360.

I know people that have sent the XBOX 360 console up to 5 times for repairs. Red Ring of Light, overheating, game freezing, dvd drive laser tilting, black screens, discs scratched. We want to play, not to trouble shoot a system with so many problems.

XBOX 360 sucks. I had one and in 2 days went wrong. It is a piece of nice hardware that does not work when used.

Better a Wii or PS3 (Nintendo and Sony) know how to do a good console that lasts. Not a piece of nice looking junk that gives you problems all the time like the 360

Back